Diamond Drinks Usable in Main Dining Room....Fleetwide?

Pstreet12

If we didn't have the BP, yes.

Same here. We always buy the drink package but still enjoy the lounges DL/CL/SL. Most status Lounges that have a bar, also provide other drinks not on the list. These are covered with the package but you can still charge to your SeaPass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same here. We always buy the drink package but still enjoy the lounges DL/CL/SL. Most status Lounges that have a bar, also provide other drinks not on the list. These are covered with the package but you can still charge to your SeaPass.

Same here.

I don’t understand 5 pages regarding free drinks. If you want a drink at dinner or any other time, buy it for heavens sake. Either package or ala carte.

If you have a package or willing to pay, you can get almost any drink you want in the Lounges with bars.

where's the fun in that?

Well, it appears that, as usual with Royal, "circumstances alter cases." The Oasis class is pretty clearly "use the drinks on your sea pass card anywhere you want to." Others seem to vary depending on the waiter/guest relations/etc. The information handed out on the ships is consistent (not possible to use sea pass cards in restaurants), but practice varies from ship to ship.

Allure (Oasis Class) is a YES--Perhaps not at Rising Tide Bar

Harmony (Oasis Class) is a YES--Perhaps not at Rising Tide Bar

Oasis (Oasis Class) is a YES--seems to include Rising Tide Bar

Anthem (Quantum Class) is a NO

Freedom (Freedom Class) is a NO--but maybe possible with the waiter complicit

Adventure (Voyager Class) is a NO

Explorer (Voyager Class) is a YES

Navigator (Voyager Class) is a YES

Jewell (Radiance Class) is a Maybe--Reports are definitely mixed

Serenade (Radiance Class) --reported, but not experienced, as a NO

Grandeur (Vision Class) is a NO

Vision (Vision Class) is a YES

Majesty (Sovereign Class) is MIXED--one clear Yes and one clear No

Empress (Empress Class) is a YES

Which post claimed MJ was included?

Maybe when JD or Shane comes back.

Yes I did. If you want a drink in the MDR or Speciality, are you going to let the fact it may not be FREE prevent you from having it either FREE or purchase?

Why would I want to risk carrying a FREE drink to MDR from either the DL/CL/SL and spilling it on my tee shirt or shorts, when I can just buy one.

Besides, a lot of the stuff on the list is really not that good. Tito’s is not on the list and neither is Glenfiddich

Depends on the bar. On Air on the Oasis consistently made my Diamond drinks with Grey Goose. Could be my charming personality.

Well, it appears that, as usual with Royal, "circumstances alter cases." The Oasis class is pretty clearly "use the drinks on your sea pass card anywhere you want to." Others seem to vary depending on the waiter/guest relations/etc. The information handed out on the ships is consistent (not possible to use sea pass cards in restaurants), but practice varies from ship to ship.

Navigator (Voyager Class) is a YES

Majesty (Sovereign Class) is NO

Not expecting any more replies, so I'm assuming this is it for the thread.

I believe this to be very true. Even ala carte or with Package, no Mojito in the Status Lounges.

Pretty sure the only lounges set up to handle packages are the SL's on Oasis class. And even then no frozen, correct?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the only lounges set up to handle packages are the SL's on Oasis class. And even then no frozen, correct?

I'm sure someone will cite an exception, but we've seen no frozen drinks in the lounges or from drink vouchers.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

The Lounges with bars, like Serenade and Oasis Class, have upgraded Alcohol available for $, not on list. No bar in CL like EN, Freedom. The VCL on MJ you may get upgraded drinks.

I haven’t seen any frozen drinks or Mojitos as they can be made on rocks as well (that’s the way we like it [emoji33]). The rocks way is labor intensive.

Depends on the bar. On Air on the Oasis consistently made my Diamond drinks with Grey Goose. Could be my charming personality.
I'll be stopping by there tonight and try my luck to see if bartender will make my drink with grey goose. Had no luck in d lounge, over flow in blaze, sl or bar outside of my time dining this week. It was always new amsterdam vodka.

Can you show me the secret password or handshake to get grey goose in on air if i get new amsterdam served? Seems like the $$ with seapass is not working for me.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I'll be stopping by there tonight and try my luck to see if bartender will make my drink with grey goose. Had no luck in d lounge, over flow in blaze, sl or bar outside of my time dining this week. It was always new amsterdam vodka.

Can you show me the secret password or handshake to get grey goose in on air if i get new amsterdam served? Seems like the $$ with seapass is not working for me.

It was Grey Goose in the Schooner Bar on the MJ as well

Try this

tenor.gif?itemid=3722718

The Lounges with bars, like Serenade and Oasis Class, have upgraded Alcohol available for $, not on list. No bar in CL like EN, Freedom. The VCL on MJ you may get upgraded drinks.

I haven’t seen any frozen drinks or Mojitos as they can be made on rocks as well (that’s the way we like it [emoji33]). The rocks way is labor intensive.

I don't recall any upgraded liquor in Serenade CL, are you thinking of Vortex, the one between the DL and the SL?

Also I don't believe Serenade has a terminal that will take purchases either. That is the key. MJ does not have a DL or CL/SL, so they use a working bar. Also why they have the ability to swipe your seapass during the the Diamond Event.

We may be there for Karaoke tomorrow night, but that is probably past the Diamond hours.

I don't recall any upgraded liquor in Serenade CL, are you thinking of Vortex, the one between the DL and the SL?

Also I don't believe Serenade has a terminal that will take purchases either. That is the key. MJ does not have a DL or CL/SL, so they use a working bar. Also why they have the ability to swipe your seapass during the the Diamond Event.

Serenade- Maybe the bartender went and obtained the alcohol we liked, not on the list. Maybe good tips helped the first night. They did take my SeaPass card. Maybe that was for show?

Navigator (Voyager Class) is a YES --confirmed by Diamond Lounge

concierge (in writing) after checking with Food and Beverage manager and loyalty ambassador

Majesty (Sovereign Class) is a NO