Passengers killed in bus accident

Jdfireman

Sam, I am not sure why life has to be like this. I'm not a religious person but I fell that the ones that leave us early become the welcoming party for the next to go. Your brother and sister in-law will have been greeted by friends and family that we have all lost.

Regretfully it misfortune that brings our CC Family together, and we are here supporting you and your family. My family sends you virtual hugs and strength during this most difficult time.

Andrew, Lisa and Owen.

SamFritz and all the other families affected by this terrible tragedy, you have our deepest sympathy.

The only place I remember busses having seat belts was in Australia.

And cruise lines at least sometimes are concerned with the safety of their sponsored tours. We were supposed to take a Princess tour in Patagonia that was cancelled at the last minute due to safety concerns.

Sam, I am not sure why life has to be like this. I'm not a religious person but I fell that the ones that leave us early become the welcoming party for the next to go. Your brother and sister in-law will have been greeted by friends and family that we have all lost.

Regretfully it misfortune that brings our CC Family together, and we are here supporting you and your family. My family sends you virtual hugs and strength during this most difficult time.

Andrew, Lisa and Owen.

Well said. Sympathies and prayers to everyone affected.

Sam

My heart broke into pieces reading your post. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Words can never take away your pain or loss, please keep faith in knowing that everyone and everything has it's time and place it was nothing you did or could do. They are in a beautiful place now and with all the friends and family they may have lost.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Andrew, Lisa and Owen.

Your post brought back memories of a past thread......

Merry Christmas to you and the family.

So very sad for Sam and his family..and the others that were lost or injured. So very heart wrenching indeed.

We were just at Costa Maya a few days ago. It is such a tiny place, and very unusual to have something like this happen....but can happen anywhere. Just such a shame when it does, and brings tears to my eyes.

Heart goes out to them all.

We were devastated to hear about the crash, the fatalities and injuries and sent a heartfelt message to Sam for the loss of his brother and sister in law.

Island lady and Bucky we were relieved you were not involved in this terrible accident.

Graham&Pauline x

Two of our dear, dear friends are also on that cruise and we are very, very worried. The last communication (e-mail) we had with them was a day or so ago but nothing since which is very unusual for them.

We met on a cruise about 20 years ago and we quickly developed a friendship over the last two decades. We visit one another and cruise together many a time since.

We are praying, waiting and hoping for the best.

Updated - (as at 12/20/17)

We just heard from our dear friends and we join them with our condolences to the families and friends who lost their loved ones in this tragic accident.

Sam,

We are deeply sorry for your loss. We truly understand what you and your family are feeling. We lost my husband’s sister while she was vacationing in Mazatlan. Our hearts go out to you. We are keeping you in prayer and ask that the Lord to put his hand on you and your wife and bring comfort and peace to you during this time. God will carry you and your family through this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just heard from Celebrity that both my brother and his wife were killed in the accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam, I am so sorry to hear this. Please know I will pray for you, for your Mom and Dad, as well as your family.

SamFritz we are so sorry for your loss. Our sincere condolences and wish you all strength in these sad days.

Oh My heart breaks for you Sam Fritz. May you find strength and comfort in the coming days. May they Rest In Peace.

Sending you prayers and also to the families touched by this