Oasis - Sold Out??

On Thur 1/4, Oasis had almost every cat showing availability for 2/11/18 cruise. Sat down Sat 1/6 to book on RCCL site to book with plans to turn over to TA on Monday. Sailing is now sold out. Not just a particular category but the whole flippin' ship! How does that happen? Checked online with a large internet agency that specializes in selling cruises only and they still showed inventory in several categories. Shouldn't the line itself be the last to sell out. Could this agency have in inventory holding? If so, when do they have to give up? I'm might confused. We have to sail on 2/11 and general inventory is very limited to begin with. Most sail on Sat. Any advice. Really have heart set on Oasis. Thanks in advance. Michelle

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you checked RC's web site again? On Saturday night, RC does IT maintenance and things don't work very well.

If the cruise still shows sold out for several days, you could be looking at a charter.

Have you checked RC's web site again? On Saturday night, RC does IT maintenance and things don't work very well.

If the cruise still shows sold out for several days, you could be looking at a charter.

I checked again tonight with no luck. I'm going to call my wonderful travel agent tomorrow and see what she can find out. Just weird it went from lots available to none.

I checked again tonight with no luck. I'm going to call my wonderful travel agent tomorrow and see what she can find out. Just weird it went from lots available to none.

If it turns out ot be a charter, don't do anything to your reservation until officially notified by Royal. They will usually compensate you in some way, but only if you still have a booking.

It's not even showing on the website now.

Charter! ;)

If the sailing date is 2/11/2018 (a little over a month away) that would be the quickest a charter was ever put together. Royal would be kicking off over 4k passengers for a full charter I would guess?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Sometimes the website will show prices for a cabin category but when you go to actually book the cabin it says none are available. This was very frustrating to me trying to book a specific cruise. I got lucky because later in the day one cabin did open up, but as soon as I booked it the entire ship showed sold out. This was for a cruise departing in a couple of weeks from now. Somehow after I booked that last cabin the entire ship was sold out even though moments previously they were showing prices for every cabin category.

That sailing is in the ggg flyer this week. I am trying to book Independence and it is not giving me any discounts ggg, diamond plus or the wandering sale. It was showing sold out about 5 minutes prior

GGG prices cannot be booked online, AFAIK.

Now it says "sold out" and is greyed out so that there is nothing to click on.

Click on balcony, click Select Date. Every category but interior.. Not sure how else to explain it but there are rooms. Hopefully the link works,

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/gdp/booking/create/superCategory?sailDate=2018-02-11&shipCode=OA&packageCode=OA07E157&accessCabin=false&selectedCurrencyCode=USD

On Thur 1/4, Oasis had almost every cat showing availability for 2/11/18 cruise. Sat down Sat 1/6 to book on RCCL site to book with plans to turn over to TA on Monday. Sailing is now sold out. Not just a particular category but the whole flippin' ship! How does that happen? Checked online with a large internet agency that specializes in selling cruises only and they still showed inventory in several categories. Shouldn't the line itself be the last to sell out. Could this agency have in inventory holding? If so, when do they have to give up? I'm might confused. We have to sail on 2/11 and general inventory is very limited to begin with. Most sail on Sat. Any advice. Really have heart set on Oasis. Thanks in advance. Michelle

Try now, lots of cabins

Is there a reason to book it with the cruise line instead of just booking with your TA?

Is there a reason to book it with the cruise line instead of just booking with your TA?

I was only going to book direct if looked like inventory or pricing going quickly over the weekend. I would have then turned over to TA

Sent from my iPad using Forums

TA is showing Oceanview and Central Park Balcony in her system. Evidently Royal doesn't want you to book with them [emoji848]

Anyone have experience with CP balconies on 14th floor? Worried about pool noise?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

TA is showing Oceanview and Central Park Balcony in her system. Evidently Royal doesn't want you to book with them [emoji848]

Anyone have experience with CP balconies on 14th floor? Worried about pool noise?

I've seen reports of pool deck noise from people in deck 14 CP balconies.