room service menu?

39august

Does anyone have Celebrity’s room service menu for non-breakfast items? As far as I know it is only on TV but I have not seen images of it from TV and would like to print them for my 89-year old mother to use since the TV process is too confusing for her.

You can get lunch and dinner from the MDR menu during their operating hours. This is available in all cabins and has been Celebrity’s policy for over 20 years.

There is an Equinox "live from" from last May/June where the poster responded to a request to take photos of the TV room service menu.

Here is that thread: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2494703

The menus start on page 10 for me but that may differ depending on how you view Cruise Critic board posts. The first post of several is #273.

Here is that specific post. At the top of the page is a link back to the thread that should take you to the correct page and you can continue scrolling from there.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53043240&postcount=273

• Like 1

You can get lunch and dinner from the MDR menu during their operating hours. This is available in all cabins and has been Celebrity’s policy for over 20 years.

But you have to go to the MDR to see the menu - correct?

It's nowhere on the TV.

To me, once I'm there I might as well stay and eat.

We are just off a Disney cruise and Disney has ALL of their menus for every day on their app.

It really made it easy to know which meals we wanted to go to or skip.

Princess has all of their menus at Guest Services. I may try there to see if Celebrity does the same.

Does anyone have Celebrity’s room service menu for non-breakfast items? As far as I know it is only on TV but I have not seen images of it from TV and would like to print them for my 89-year old mother to use since the TV process is too confusing for her.
d

I bet if you go to Guest Services or to the Captains club host they will print the menus for you.

Another consideration is what are your mum’s favourites, let them know and I’m sure they will be delivered

AS far as I know there have not been printed binders for quite a while. It is all on the tv now.
On a cruise early last year when we did not receive a binder, we asked and were told that the binders had been discontinued.

But on the cruises we have taken since then, as recently as last month, the binders were still in the cabins.

So now we don't know whether we are still supposed to have them, or if they were just removed from some cabins but not others. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Just off equinox. We were baffled by the lack of print menus for room service. About 3 Days in we found the online menu. I never tried to order but I played around with it- way too hard to use and many items that did have an upcharge you couldn’t see until you selected it. I did like being able to see Blu menu though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off equinox. We were baffled by the lack of print menus for room service. About 3 Days in we found the online menu. I never tried to order but I played around with it- way too hard to use and many items that did have an upcharge you couldn’t see until you selected it. I did like being able to see Blu menu though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you saying you could see the Blu menu on the TV?

Could you also see the MDR menu?

• 3 months later...
But you have to go to the MDR to see the menu - correct?

It's nowhere on the TV.

To me, once I'm there I might as well stay and eat.

We are just off a Disney cruise and Disney has ALL of their menus for every day on their app.

It really made it easy to know which meals we wanted to go to or skip.

Princess has all of their menus at Guest Services. I may try there to see if Celebrity does the same.

All you have to do is ask for the me from your steward

The menus in post #8 are old- they show the gratutity on Premium beverages as 15% and it has been 18% for quite awhile. I wouldn’t count on those being the current menu.

We were in a Suite in Feb and there were the breakfast menus that hang on the door in the suite. There was also the Room Service menu in the Blue binder as well as on the TV.

This menu is a concierge and/or above menu. For us plebs the range of juices is very much reduced, no smoothies or mimosas but generally most of the other complimentary items are there. If you want something in particular write it on the card

This menu is a concierge and/or above menu. For us plebs the range of juices is very much reduced, no smoothies or mimosas but generally most of the other complimentary items are there. If you want something in particular write it on the card

I was not ina Concierge or above room. AFAIK this menu is valid for insides, Oceanview, and verandah.

Maybe Beanb41 missed the part where the menu said there was an extra charge for all of those beverages he mentions.

Hello, I had two breakfasts in my stateroom last week on early port days. They were ok, but nothing special. I can't make a decent omelette, but I think mine is nicer, lol.. Breakfast in Ocaen View was better but the main dining room is the best, imo.

I didn't look at the menu options on the tv for dinner, can somebody share what is offered here ? Is it possible to odder from the main dining room menu to be delivered to the stateroom to have dinner on the balcony one evening ?