Ordering Luggage Tags

pbrady

Last year I ordered them 3 times before finally calling & being told the on-line order link was not working. Does anyone know if it is presently working? I ordered tags for our 4 cabins on Dec 24th & we leave we leave in just over 3 weeks - still no tags. Even after 36 cruises, I really can't remember how long before the cruise they mail them.

No charge (so far) on Celebrity to order them. That being said, I've so far been incapable of getting mine for our cruise later this month. Called Captains Club last month and ordered them. They do usually arrive for me in about four businesses days. Never came. Ordered them via the website link. Never came. Called Celebrity and ordered them again...and printed them out myself in case the adhesive ones never do appear...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No charge (so far) on Celebrity to order them. That being said, I've so far been incapable of getting mine for our cruise later this month. Called Captains Club last month and ordered them. They do usually arrive for me in about four businesses days. Never came. Ordered them via the website link. Never came. Called Celebrity and ordered them again...and printed them out myself in case the adhesive ones never do appear...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We order ours over four weeks ago; nothing. Our TA called X with no results. Hate the one out of my printer.

We order ours over four weeks ago; nothing. Our TA called X with no results. Hate the one out of my printer.

We have been having a lot of trouble also. The site keeps saying not available at this time.Never had this kind of trouble before.

Is it true the porters will have them at the port?

Ordered 3 weeks ago and have not seen them. I guess I will print mine out. Going to get a full sized sheet of self adhesive label material and print them on that. That way they are similar to the real thing and I can stick them on luggage handles.;)

We have been having a lot of trouble also. The site keeps saying not available at this time.Never had this kind of trouble before.

Yes, the porters have them. It takes an extra minute or two but works just as well as mailed or home-printed tags.

Ordered 3 weeks ago and have not seen them. I guess I will print mine out. Going to get a full sized sheet of self adhesive label material and print them on that. That way they are similar to the real thing and I can stick them on luggage handles.;)

I called Captains Club number on Saturday and had my tags in today's mail! Yippie we're going on a cruise!!

I called on the phone and got a random Customer Service agent who promptly typed in my info. The luggage tags arrived in the mail within 10 business days!

Heading to Miami in 4 weeks and then cruising on the Equinox! First time on Celebrity and I'm looking forward to it. :D :cool:

Yes.

It is quick and easy -- takes only a few seconds to fill out and attach each tag at the port.

Or the porters will tag them for you, if you give them a bag that has not been tagged.

Whichever way you choose to tag your bags will be fine, just so that each bag placed on the porter's luggage cart has a tag with your cabin number on it.

Edited by fleckle

We are not at our home address right now and will leave from here directly to Miami. We sail Easter Sunday (poor planning) but if I don't see the web site open up by the end of next week I will be calling the Captain's Club or the rep. who I have been dealing with on so many occasions lately, and ask them to send them to us. The web site just, plain, SUCKS.

Pat C