You know your addicted to Cruising when...

G&TQ

Complete the sentence.

I knew I am addicted to Carnival when I started counting down to my son's HS graduation so I can book cruises anytime with have to think about what to do about him. Hehehe. I fill such a bad parent.

I know I am addicted to Carnival because I am trying to but a value to serenity deck and the piano bar. Two of my favorite things don't know if I want to cruise without them.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Forums mobile app

I know I am addicted because I feel lost when I don't have at least one future cruise booked. My desktop pictures are all of cruise ships or ports, I am on portfever all the time watching the ships come and go wishing I was on one and I constantly check cruisecritic for posts.:D

When your auto license plate is CRUZRS

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

I love it!

I know I am addicted to cruising when I am not happy unless I have a cruise booked. I have to have at least one cruise in the works. I enjoy cruising on several lines, but Carnival definitely has the best comedy shows.

your husband starts to protest booking another cruise in favor of trying something different! (that would be my husband right now).

My husband too! But then I explain how much fun we have and how relaxing it is he goes with it!