Interior Cabin sizes?

jerseygirl3

We were on the Silhouette in October. We and friends had inside cabins 9256 and 1092. Both are cat. 9 in the center of the ship. Both cabins were larger than the C2 balcony cabin we moved to on our B2B. I don't know if insides in the front of the ship or other decks would be the same size. Our son stayed in an inside on the Summit once and it was considerably smaller than these cabins.

These cabins are more square than rectangular and very comfortable. We were amazed at how large these inside cabins were. There is only a chair in the inside versus a couch in the balcony cabin. Would not hesitate to book them again.

Edited by rdt10

All insides on S Class ships have a sofa. They are exactly the same size as balcony cabin’s interiors.

All insides do not have a sofa as a previous poster stated about 9256. Some insides are more square, have a chair or two, and seem roomier. I recently stayed in 9260 on the Equinox.

All insides on S Class ships have a sofa. They are exactly the same size as balcony cabin’s interiors.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The deck 10 insides on Equinox and Eclipse DO NOT have a sofa.

All non-suite cabins on S class ships are the same size

Incorrect... as outlined below.

Does anyone know if all the interior cabins on Silhouette (with the exception of accessible) are the same size. Thinking specifically of the ones on Deck 3 vs Deck 9.

Celebrity has four different categories of inside cabins... Cat 12, Cat 11, Cat 10, Cat 9. and they are definitely NOT all the same size, at least on S class ships. I have cruised in a lot of them on Solstice, Silhouette and Reflection.

If you look closely at deck plans, you should be able to see that most inside cabins are longer and narrow rectangles, while some are larger and more square. Although the square ones ARE larger, the extra space is not utilized.

Even cabins in the SAME CATEGORY on the SAME DECK are different sizes! Decks 7 has Cat 11 cabins but some are the smaller rectangular cabins (forward) and some are the larger square cabins (midship)

Deck 8 has Cat 10 cabins, but again some are the smaller rectangular cabins (forward) and some are the larger square cabins (midship)

Deck 9 has Cat 10 cabins of different sizes, but all of the Cat 9 cabins are the larger squares!?!

Deck 10 has Cat 9 cabins with the same pattern, small rectangles forward and larger squares midship and aft.

Deck 3 has only Cat 12s, all of which are the smaller rectangles... but I actually like that location best of all.

Edited by teecee60

Was in an inside on the Equinox. Friends had a balcony. Our inside was one of the squarer ones. Thought we had much more room than the balcony.

Yeap did a cabin crawl on the Equinox the balconies I saw were Narrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incorrect... as outlined below.

Celebrity has four different categories of inside cabins... Cat 12, Cat 11, Cat 10, Cat 9. and they are definitely NOT all the same size, at least on S class ships. I have cruised in a lot of them on Solstice, Silhouette and Reflection.

If you look closely at deck plans, you should be able to see that most inside cabins are longer and narrow rectangles, while some are larger and more square. Although the square ones ARE larger, the extra space is not utilized.

Even cabins in the SAME CATEGORY on the SAME DECK are different sizes! Decks 7 has Cat 11 cabins but some are the smaller rectangular cabins (forward) and some are the larger square cabins (midship)

Deck 8 has Cat 10 cabins, but again some are the smaller rectangular cabins (forward) and some are the larger square cabins (midship)

Deck 9 has Cat 10 cabins of different sizes, but all of the Cat 9 cabins are the larger squares!?!

Deck 10 has Cat 9 cabins with the same pattern, small rectangles forward and larger squares midship and aft.

Deck 3 has only Cat 12s, all of which are the smaller rectangles... but I actually like that location best of all.

Thanks for the explanation. I never knew this.

Phil