Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

We didn’t have a sea day until the last day.

91adebd9b476043fcb6fda9308586dee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Rick.

Used to be easier for us when the dates and times (and locations) were posted pre boarding. Then those who wanted to attend Meet and Mingle could plan accordingly. How is the new "card room"?

The new card room is the old cigar lounge with new furniture.

I will miss the cigar (and cigarette) lounge. It was a nice place (24/7) comfy sofas and chairs, big screen TV and interesting late evening conversations.

I will miss the cigar (and cigarette) lounge. It was a nice place (24/7) comfy sofas and chairs, big screen TV and interesting late evening conversations.

I never used it, but I can see that having a place to smoke a cigar out of the wind would be enjoyable to cigar smokers. They had a good ventilation system in that room, I never smelled cigar smoke next door in the lounge or hallway.

I never used it, but I can see that having a place to smoke a cigar out of the wind would be enjoyable to cigar smokers. They had a good ventilation system in that room, I never smelled cigar smoke next door in the lounge or hallway.

We used to drop in almost each evening prior to heading back to the cabin. A nice cigar, a cocktail and great conversation. One cruise they even had a blackjack table set up in there. Always a fun way to close out the day. The ventilation was excellent in those rooms because you could be standing right at the door and not know there were 5 people smoking stogies a few feet away.

Chase and White Shorts; this is the best Two Suitcases video yet and the others were amazing. Clarity, cuts, audio, personal spirit and the spirit of adventure - all rock solid.

When I dance, I think I'm on Dancing with the Stars. In reality, I look more like Elaine on Seinfeld. When I "gorilla" a YouTube video together on my iPhone, it comes out in the same Elaine way. You have set me some #goals to live up to.

The Adventure Squad truly names you all to a T.

Thank-you for sharing.

Awesome video... thinking about doing a mock video of this with our 50+ group in April. Loved the drone shots!!!

Thank you! A mock video would be great!!!

Fantastic video Chase! Did you have a drone?

Thank you! I did have a drone.

Wow, fabulous video!! Thank you for sharing. We are 23 days from this same trip, and your video makes me want to be there now!!

Thank you so much! 23 days?! Now I'm jealous! I want to go back!

I thought drones were prohibited on the ships? Maybe they rented onshore as I didn’t notice any onboard drone use.

They are prohibited. I used my own. I don't fly onboard because that would be irresponsible. The only place I didn't fly was in Barbados due to being on a pirate ship and time constraints. And an altered level of consciousness.

Edited by Chasep17

Chase and White Shorts; this is the best Two Suitcases video yet and the others were amazing. Clarity, cuts, audio, personal spirit and the spirit of adventure - all rock solid.

When I dance, I think I'm on Dancing with the Stars. In reality, I look more like Elaine on Seinfeld. When I "gorilla" a YouTube video together on my iPhone, it comes out in the same Elaine way. You have set me some #goals to live up to.

The Adventure Squad truly names you all to a T.

Thank-you for sharing.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate hearing how much people are entertained and how they too want to share their vacations in the same way! That's why we do it! It's all fun, and who doesn't like that!?

They are prohibited. I used my own. I don't fly onboard because that would be irresponsible. The only play I didn't fly was in Barbados due to being on a pirate ship and time constraints. And an altered level of consciousness.

Are they prohibited to bring on ships or just prohibited to use on the ship?

Nice video.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I present to you, a Good Time!

[YOUTUBE]dMwekH32ybY[/YOUTUBE]

That is a seriously good video, love it!

Dancing around my office to it in the wet and cold UK [emoji3]

What an awesome video. Having liked past ones so much I always think that the next one will end up being somewhat disappointing but it never happens. They are so entertaining and the quality is amazing.

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate hearing how much people are entertained and how they too want to share their vacations in the same way! That's why we do it! It's all fun, and who doesn't like that!?

Exactly!

In the most parent like voice please read the following... I'm happy to see that "our" Little Ricky came home unscathed. Therefore, he is allowed to sail with the Adventure Squad on Symphony in April. ;)

I look forward to following along again. I know you will enjoy it as much as we do!

Andrew

Love all of your awesome videos! It is obvious that you guys have fun. It’s great that you have a group of friends that you can do this with.

This is something I would have done back in the day and even though I am crazy enough to do it now, nobody wants to see this 50 something dancing around like that! We’ll leave that to you guys!! Haha!!