Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I've tried logging in to my account the past 5 days and it keeps telling me that my password is wrong and its not.....so I tried recovering my password and went thru that whole process.....made a new password and STILL won't let me login

Is it a glitch for anyone else or just me? I tried just being patient for the new website glitches and what not, but I don't want to have to call tech support and wait forever on the phone,...but if thats what I must do.....

Just didn't know if it was just me?

Yes - its the email you need for your username. Once you get in you will see more problems :( The Cruise planner link is there today at least. However when I try to complete my check in - I get the error that the reservation is being modified. Ive been getting that since Friday. I'm all for improving technology but why wouldn't they test this before rolling it out ?

Here's how it worked for me:

- Cleaned out all Royal cookies in my Firefox cache

- Signed in using my username and old password and it took me to the update page

- Updated my info and scrolled down to the 'User Agreement' and 'Privacy Policy' line.

- Clicked on both User Agreement and Privacy Policy links scrolled through both and clicked OK.

- At the very bottom of the page, a white banner appeared indicating my email address was attached to another account and provided a link to update my password.

- Updated my password using their format.

Once I logged out, I could no longer login with my username. I had to login with my email address. I don't know if all those steps are required but I didn't see the little white banner until I had completed them.

Yes I’m struggling too, ended up on a new part of the site. Didn’t recognise my password even though I’ve had the same one for years. Did a password reset and updated my details as requested and got a new screen showing future and past cruises and my Celebrity Loyalty number as well.

However the cruise planner link doesn’t work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your password now must have eight characters with one being a number. I finally figured that out. Once I changed my password to one they liked I was able to get in using my email address. Still can't access on Chrome, but Internet Explorer works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Use this link. It will take you to the old version of the website:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

This links takes me to the page, lets me log in - shows my two cruises but when I click to open either it tells me I cannot access then at this time - been like that for over 24 hrs.

New website won't even let me log in at the moment!

Changed my password at least 10 times and it still doesn’t recognize it. Maybe it’s time to go back to Princess (after my 4 currently booked RCCL cruises). I spent 2 hours waiting to speak with someone and on hold last week and I refuse to do that again.

Changed my password at least 10 times and it still doesn’t recognize it. Maybe it’s time to go back to Princess (after my 4 currently booked RCCL cruises). I spent 2 hours waiting to speak with someone and on hold last week and I refuse to do that again.

I love Princesses website! It's the best that I've encountered of all the big cruise lines. I can't get on RCCL either today.

Edited by SeaThruU
More to say

Here's how it worked for me:

- Cleaned out all Royal cookies in my Firefox cache

- Signed in using my username and old password and it took me to the update page

- Updated my info and scrolled down to the 'User Agreement' and 'Privacy Policy' line.

- Clicked on both User Agreement and Privacy Policy links scrolled through both and clicked OK.

- At the very bottom of the page, a white banner appeared indicating my email address was attached to another account and provided a link to update my password.

- Updated my password using their format.

Once I logged out, I could no longer login with my username. I had to login with my email address. I don't know if all those steps are required but I didn't see the little white banner until I had completed them.

And no one should have to go through all this. Pathetic. As usual.

We are members of most all hotel and airline programs. Have NEVER had to "clear cookies" or cache or wonder what browser we should use, or any other BS to use their sites. They simply work. Every time. RCCL's never ending IT incompetence is beyond belief.

This is the worst "upgrade" ever. No Information about you upcoming cruise is available.

Missing:

1- Countdown till cruise

2- Dinning arrangements - times and types of dining.

3- Auto-link to make shore excursions or any other reservation on ship.

4- Linked party information.

I am sure there is more but these are the things I used to look at.

I tweeted then, and they are doing an upgrade. And I guess the upgrade links both RC and Celebrity ( which I, for one, haven't sailed yet).

But I did get in, and not with all the steps others have posted. In still not sure everything is there the.

Lucky, I have almost 6 months till my next cruise.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

I finally got in after doing the password change and then logging in with my email. My upcoming B2B cruises were there but not three others including one that is paid in full. My C&A number was missing as was my cruise history. I logged out and logged back in and my C&A number and cruise history were there. My three booked cruises were not there. There is an option to search for other bookings but it wants the reservation number which, of course, I didn’t have since I could always look them up online. Fortunately, the back door login still works so I was able to capture the screen image of the old My Cruises page. After entering in the reservation numbers of the three cruises they all now appear on the new Cruises tab.

Now for the next kicker, I logged in and the Dashboard no longer showed my next cruise. I went to the Cruises tab and it showed no booked cruises so I went back to the Dashboard tab and my next cruise was now there. I then went back to the Cruises tab and magically all my cruises were there.

I really, really hope that they intend to add more functionality to Dashboard and Cruises tabs. The only information you can get about any of the cruises is what stateroom you are in.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Rick,

I had the same issue when trying to use Internet Explorer but didn't have any issue when I used Firefox.

Alternately, use this link with your old username and password: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

Joe

Thanks Joe - the old page does work. You have to wonder why they went live with the new one without making sure it worked.

Rick,

I had the same issue when trying to use Internet Explorer but didn't have any issue when I used Firefox.

Alternately, use this link with your old username and password: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

Joe

Thanks for that lifesaver. Their changes have been a nightmare today. Their new portal has a link to the Cruise planner that brought up an error screen that had details of their latest ship, Allure Of The Seas! There also seemed no way to view the planner for a cruise booked beyond that one (no doubt if there was it wouldn’t work anyway). Don’t they test these things before they release them?

c6b8c2cc6805a541267c917a76f4b093.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Changed my PW again for the 4th time. It seems from the discussion above, you need to use your email address vs username so I will try that next time.

At least they now have my status and cruise points correct however, I had to add all of my currently booked cruises. Not able to get into the "cabin description" and cannot access any of the tabs such as set sail pass or cruise docs. Cruise planner worked but I had to access it by putting in the last name, sail date, ship and resi #. What a complete PITA.

I added my Celebrity number but it said it could take up to 24 hours for that to update. It will probably crash the whole thing !

Truly pathetic.

The Blue Page does not work for me . I compete the requested information, but the "submit " button does not work. The only info I cannot enter is a security question because there is no drop down menu for that . I guess that is why I can't "submit" all my other info. Anyone else have this problem?

It's a tiny error indicator for the password change may be stopping you. Password must be 8 chars long, check the restrictions.

I see the 'Access the cruise planner' link for the most upcoming cruise I have. When I click it it just re-directs me back to the main 'dashboard' page though and doesn't take me anywhere near the cruise planner.

They need to add this link to other future cruises as well (and get it actually working!)

I'm sure they'll resolve all this in due course. You do wonder why they rolled it out though which big chunks missing