Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Love your review!! BTW that forecast app just made my day!! That room ain't small!! You guys wont smother!! If you decide to go to Jonhny Rocket, you have to take a video!!! Its mandatory;) Looking for more of this!!!

Will do.

Not to steal Andrew's thunder, however Starbucks on-board pretty much have every drink that is available on land and they are all included on Star class.

However none of the pastries or food items are included.

That's pretty drastic...I mean where else can you find anything to eat on a cruise ship?:')

Steve

Thank you. I also just noticed in Andrew's earlier picture from Starbucks that there's a whole menu board titled Frappuccino. Yes, who needs Starbucks pastries when there's cheesecake pops to enjoy!

Can you inquire as to whether any of the onboard classes like guacamole making is included with Star Class? Also, are any fitness classes or spa perks included? I've read different reports about whether that's included anymore. Thanks!

You have to pay for the food classes. I will post the perks sheet at the end of the review as well as any new found cabin hacks.

And we then sat on our duffs and enjoyed Fine Line. I love the music from this show. There is a common similarity to all the other Aqua Theatre Shows; I still don’t have a grasp to the plot line but it is visually stimulating. Here are a few random pics from the show.

3182b36a6d5cab2ab756dbbd46238657.jpg

9508a9d987de355baaf6efc3c88019e1.jpg

7cf8520dcfd345c27e6f2b242d925f51.jpg

d1eb68ecc182ff45b0386d8f11f4c7c6.jpg

f5376bee72dcd096705ab175f8fe767f.jpg

Looking forward to finding out what that is.

I was talking with the Deck Manager today and she was informing me of a new program that RC is starting to trial this week on Harmony of the Seas. On sea days, which our second one is tomorrow, they are starting an enhanced deck chair monitoring program.

After the 30 minute absentee period, which is marked with a note under the old program, there will now be a second stage. When the delinquent person or group returns the will release next level of enforcement, which is run by the spinning man. It is seen in the next post, and I fully approve.

I’ve been having fun with that weather app all day [emoji23]

Can’t wait to see the scopes from the pool deck tomorrow. About time RCI upped their chair hog enforcement game. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving your review, and amazing room and location. Did you get on the Flowrider yesterday? Think you said you were going to, but don't remember reading otherwise.

Also, you've been on Harmony a few times. Do you notice changes in the shows (Aqua show tricks, Grease different cast). I'm one who sees shows that I love over and over again anyways but just curious if they do anything different.