Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Andrew, you look to be having a wonderful time! If it isn't a bother, may I kindly ask you to take a picture of your "ocean"view from the Balcony? I know the primary view is over the mini golf/flow rider and want to reassure my mom that one can see the ocean ...

Also, Starbucks is still included, or??

Thanks! Leanna

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m off to get my Starbucks. Only coffee drinks are included.

Please safe with your mom. The side view alone is 5’ wider than a regular crown loft suite. Here is the pano view.

d3719f6f0f892424f73359003252a5db.jpg

View to the ocean for balcony door.

91866b5b400d486b833900574581fe8f.jpg

View of the ocean from the rail.

150cd298f9519050c4365e670a9b4e6d.jpg

And the last one. Panoramic from the rail.

735582b9e07b26775851069e12c15175.jpg

I’m off to get my Starbucks. Only coffee drinks are included.

Please safe with your mom. The side view alone is 5’ wider than a regular crown loft suite. Here is the pano view.

d3719f6f0f892424f73359003252a5db.jpg

View to the ocean for balcony door.

91866b5b400d486b833900574581fe8f.jpg

View of the ocean from the rail.

150cd298f9519050c4365e670a9b4e6d.jpg

And the last one. Panoramic from the rail.

735582b9e07b26775851069e12c15175.jpg

But you can’t see where you are going?? [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good morning, Andrew! [emoji847] looks like it was a great day 1! Nice sail away video....boo to your weather forecast tho [emoji35]

Hope you find some sun later today....I’m sure Lisa had beach pool plans.

My weather channel app isn’t nearly as entertaining as yours... do tell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine doing the Symphony TA with him? Plenty of "fun" and "exciting" activities for the 6th day in a row at sea with all outdoor decks closed. ;p

Sheesh. You really have it in for him don’t you. You’ve been bashing him nonstop in numerous threads for weeks here on cc. We get it. You don’t like him. That’s your prerogative.

Me? I can’t wait for the 12 day SoS TA. TAs are great. You should try one some time.

And live forecast.

2add65ab13813a62ed9dda0f34a5bfae.jpg

No flow riding right now due to the lightning and thunder, the thunder, the lightning and the thunder.

That’s a bummer. Hoping Mother Nature cooperates for you and you get sunny skies and smooth sailing.

Cheers!

Tom

Good morning, Andrew! [emoji847] looks like it was a great day 1! Nice sail away video....boo to your weather forecast tho [emoji35]

Hope you find some sun later today....I’m sure Lisa had beach pool plans.

My weather channel app isn’t nearly as entertaining as yours... do tell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris the humidity levels are high, we just need the sun to come out.

Sheesh. You really have it in for him don’t you. You’ve been bashing him nonstop in numerous threads for weeks here on cc. We get it. You don’t like him. That’s your prerogative.

Me? I can’t wait for the 12 day SoS TA. TAs are great. You should try one some time.

Without getting to much of track I guess I have been spoiled with better directors. I just think some upbeat nature is needed.

As for a TA, I’d do any with a flow rider.

Sharon has been trying things she doesn’t have at home. She tried the Maci(?) Tea at Starbucks. She said she can deal with the colour but not the taste.

I smelled it and she and I both agree. It smells like partially cured hay that was cut two days ago but has had some rain. A little musty and fermented.

I’m out.

She did like her green margarita though.

bad0ae47a2c3931387090929818bf6d9.jpg

51c8cce75a93e7e62ac9be71cc61a4b0.jpg

Without getting to much of track I guess I have been spoiled with better directors. I just think some upbeat nature is needed.

As for a TA, I’d do any with a flow rider.

My apologies Andrew. I probably shouldn’t have posted my response. I didn’t mean to divert your thread.

Don’t believe I’ve ever been on a cruise where Mr. B was the CD. Don’t really care. I know its important to some folks but Mr Brown has been really taking a nonstop beating on number of the CC threads. It’s gotten personal which is too bad.

FWIW, CDs are the least of my concerns on choosing a cruise and I don’t really pay attention when I’m on a cruise. I’m too busy hogging barstools and meeting the the real crew on the ship and getting to know my fellow passengers.

TA’s are a blast and I’m looking forward to being on the Symphony with this October.

Now back to your LIVE report.

Really enjoy your reviews, thank you. How is the noise from the connecting room? When we sailed in 1724 the connecting room was empty so it was not a problem, but any info would help me decide whether or not to book it again.

We almost always in this location and other than a toilet flushing occasionally that is all the noise we hear from next door. A few years ago when our neighbours daughter showered you could hear her sing, and the sound carried through the air ventilation system. Other than that we have never heard any noise through the adjoining door.

Sorry if I am sounding like a complainer. I don't want to sound like one, however I am fairly bitter that they chose him for Symphony when there are so many other great CD's in the fleet who would be more deserving of the job. The TA isn't going to be a warm weather, 'sit by the pool and waterslides' type of cruise, and I don't feel that he is up to the job of injecting enough fun into the activities. I'll quit going on about him in other threads, but the CD thread is my thread and I will give any opinion there.

Anyway, let's get back on topic. A&L - what are you all doing today?