Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Are those economy seats comfortable?

Very.[emoji6]

I would say that is Jacksonville Port and the St Johns river.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have always wondered what spot that was.

We had Araceli as our Genie a few weeks ago in 1724. She was fantastic! Have fun.

She seems very thorough by her email communications. I understand Sebastian trained her.

Ah Gilbert's! Will go there again for sure this September when I'm down there!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

8ac40a0c67a7f1b2994da0ff5e0fe049.jpg

Chris, just an idea of what we ate.

Owen had the jumbo dog.

b7daa8b70545f16490d88f1d49e1b182.jpg

Lisa had he 6oz cheese burger.

0cf597abb7ad930ab9c2f35a51c58612.jpg

I had the 6oz bacon cheese burger.

19eb1c6fe30cb00b8b8e602e31378eb2.jpg

Grandma had the 8oz blue cheese burger with sweet potato fries. Fries came separately.

2e3f866f23c0b361fe1f4c78d39e51d9.jpg

After words we walked over to Publix for the exercises and to pick up a couple of items. We had one brave member in our group. The rest of us passed.

a40a357caf97b216826c21b5fbbfe7e2.jpg

We are all flaked out suffering greatly from a collectively wonderful food coma. I think we will be passing our fairly quickly tonight. Our luggage is scattered around our room like fallen dominos and we look about the same. It is a little tight compared to last nights room but we are only here for one evening.

The Hyatt 17 Street Convention Centre has always been good to us.

2dc14377ac87feb944ec2936742ed9ee.jpg

I did just convince Sharon to eat a king sized Reese’s, stuffed with Pieces, Peanut Butter Cup. I think she is getting closer to her happy place. Hagen Daz has to incorporate that into their ice cream line up some how.

I guess the discussion about our room tonight is a good transition, to talk about our cabin for the next week. Those who have followed us before know we are creatures of habit. Meaning we are almost always in the same location on the ship. The cabin number might change but the cabin location remains in the same spot.

Some people have alluded to a Suite/Genie and they were headed down the right path. So where will you find us? We will be on deck 17 in what they currently call a Sky Loft Suite. I think it will be rebranded in the near future, not that it really matters.

b1b4615722080aa2b1980d3870a35817.jpg

97f7ec1f5797e8058f6fa56cef57e85f.jpg

It will be our home for a week and you guys and girls are our cabin mates. I don’t think that RC will notice our extra guests, do you? We have our shows booked and meals figured out. All we need to do is get through tonight and the cruise starts tomorrow. Now if I can sleep until 6:30 I’d be happy.

Be careful with the sliding door to the balcony...we yanked it of the track twice during the week. I don’t know how we did it...but we did. Also, we kept having problems with the lights from the flowrider shining in thru the edges of the drapes upstairs. Engineering came up and moved the curtain track from inside the window frame to outside the frame. No more problems. They even gave us a much appreciated (not expected) discount on our September cruise ‘for our troubles” {it was no trouble). Thanks for helping us relive our cruise.

Andrew, I am so happy to follow along.

We live in Virginia and had a mild Febraury but a cold March so far (for us anyway). I was thinking today that I just hate the winter in the mid- Atlantic, but your snow photos prove the weather could always be worse. But, at least you got snow. Too much, but still beautiful. Everything closed here last Friday because of a wind storm.

Enjoy your cruise.

We live in Virginia and had a mild Febraury but a cold March so far (for us anyway). I was thinking today that I just hate the winter in the mid- Atlantic, but your snow photos prove the weather could always be worse. But, at least you got snow. Too much, but still beautiful. Everything closed here last Friday because of a wind storm.

Enjoy your cruise.

VPI, that was just one snow event which all of that snow fell over night. We had enough of them this winter but thankfully that was the worse one. Owen did love the snow days though.

Enjoy your cruise.

Yep NBCWashington got the 2018 winter forecast wrong.....as always. Weird winter here in the DMV area. Almost zero snow to speak of. Still always great to get away from this madness for a winter cruise in the Caribbean.

Yep NBCWashington got the 2018 winter forecast wrong.....as always. Weird winter here in the DMV area. Almost zero snow to speak of. Still always great to get away from this madness for a winter cruise in the Caribbean.

This is how I take my frustration out on winter. It doesn’t bring me inner-piece but it’s better than a heart attack from shovelling. It will move it 90 feet away and I get to watch it melt months later.

1f6259526e148ba46fa27026588de0fa.jpg

This is how I take my frustration out on winter. It doesn’t bring me inner-piece but it’s better than a heart attack from shovelling. It will move it 90 feet away and I get to watch it melt months later.

Not that’s one hell of a snow blower.

Harmony is docked and awaiting. I hope last weeks cruisers had a great time. They need to grab their bags and get off ASAP. This week’s cruisers are ready to go. [emoji846]

c3adbe71284888f260182419f997fa35.jpg

What time are you meeting your genie to get on the ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums