Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Ready, set, go!

30e8c340ca7505b4dcba46148b892d98.jpg

Now, this is the way to do it.

ef9890c9fef07dc7fa7c48c59b07dd85.jpg

After the roller coaster winter we have had this season, it didn’t take much to assemble our regular cast of three consisting of Lisa (my wife), Owen (10 year old son) and myself. We have also added another member to our group, my mother in law (MIL) Sharon. I sure am not saying how old she is. Some might say their MIL is a monster, but I can honesty say mine is the polar opposite. I should back that up for a second, she isn’t exactly a saint either. Now, if anyone is going to crop dust us in the elevator, I put my money on Owen.

That being said, there is no way Lisa and I are trying out for the Newlywed Game Show. Answering the question of “What animal does your MIL remind you of” could be tough. But, follow that question with “where was the last place you made whoopee”, and it might make the evening even more awkward. Especially if the answer was “at sail-away, on the balcony”. LOL,I think I forget to mention we are sharing the same cabin. :D

Thankfully my MIL isn’t reading along since she is “Live” with us. All is good.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Wow, that's a lot of frozen precipitation to have to remove!

You certainly will be much happier to be riding on top of it as opposed to shoveling your

way out from under!

Have safe travels tomorrow and here's to hoping you'll find the extreme (spring break) unicorn on the port side wave!

Steve

So for the newbies, let me quickly inform you what type of review you will get, at least from me. There should be hourly posts, and at minimum a few times a day. They will be off the cuff, contain pictures and whatever else I feel like adding. For example, if an Emotional Support Animal drops a deuce at Guest Services you just might get a photo post. Perhaps of the crime in progress, the scene of the crime, the red faced owner, or the furry faced perpetrator.

All that being said I will do my best to answer your questions just like an excursion guide, and I just might make up the answers if I don't know them. There might even be a few incriminating photos of my cabin mates. [emoji33]

There will also be periscopes at sea -- thanks to Harmony's wonderful Wi-Fi and scopes from ports, thanks to data plans from work, and free Wi-Fi locations. I will do a quick periscope Friday just to make sure we are connected. You can follow me at Andrew_1720 for periscope fun.

I hope you enjoy your virtual journey that we will take you on. Buckle up and pack your bags pronto we are leaving this afternoon and not tomorrow morning due to an approaching snow storm. I will tell you more when we arrive at the Detroit Westin Airport Hotel later on this afternoon or early evening.

Leaving work now, running home, finishing the final packing, grabbing the O-man from school and we hope to be on the highway by 4pm.

I did just get this flash on my phone. One step closer.

abfde489eb4d32cc711c82900e7a0edf.jpg

All that being said I will do my best to answer your questions just like an excursion guide, and I just might make up the answers if I don't know them.

Preparing for your next career as an RCI customer rep.?

Leaving work now, running home, finishing the final packing, grabbing the O-man from school and we hope to be on the highway by 4pm.

On Harmony next Summer. Looking forward to your review. Travel safe!

Are you a bridge or a tunnel driver?