Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Good to see you were assigned a gate in the middle of the terminal and not at either end. Even with the tram it seems like a long walk. Have a safe flight. It’s a little cool down here today for March, 65 outside my house right now, but that’s certainly better than those snow pics.

The last few years we have been at either far end. Big PIA.

Well this is an exciting cruise critic find early on a Friday morning (hi from Victoria BC). We're cruising on Harmony for the first time in 57 days so your live posts might help me make it through!

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

You will enjoy it.

Andrew,

Why are you walking back to the airport to go through security? Doesn't the Westin have an entrance?

They do Al, but you have to check your luggage at the main terminal. We have Nexus/Global Entry so we just went in there and we were the line.

The last few years we have been at either far end. Big PIA.

You will enjoy it.

They do Al, but you have to check your luggage at the main terminal. We have Nexus/Global Entry so we just went in there and we were the line.

I forgot about your checked luggage. We often use the Westin entrance if the main security checkpoint has a long line.

Enjoy your trip

Andrew, we are on this cruise as well, also Star Class. Maybe our Magic Carpets will cross paths ;)

Looking forward to another entertaining review from you!

Diane

So long as they don’t collide. Enjoy your time on board too.

Andrew - can you threaten anyone that copies and pastes your pictures over and over that you will beat them with your magic carpet? ;)

Thank you! I was going to kindly suggest this to everyone following.

Hope you and your family have a great cruise. Thanks for taking us along.

This is amazing, to have an Andrew and Rick review on different ship going on at the same time. I have both pages open and I am just bouncing back and forth to see the updates. This week is going to be so much fun. Make sure you eat lots of Lays for me.;) Also did you guys pack you boards this time, I am looking forward so some sweet Flow Rider pics.:D

The door is locked and we are all loaded.

I think this a brand new plane. The VIN tag on the door says MFG 2017. Either that or something happened to the old door and we have a new one. [emoji33]

89971331de0f08986b97faff6d0d3212.jpg

All of Delta’s A321s are new. Airbus windows are too small. Those French. If it ain’t Boeing I ain’t goin’ (unless it’s taking me to a cruise).

Don’t forget to check out this piece of French handiwork.

(Ok photo isn’t uploading.)

Trying again...

4c7cce7413580355fbe0a82c872f1e9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All of Delta’s A321s are new. Airbus windows are too small. Those French. If it ain’t Boeing I ain’t goin’ (unless it’s taking me to a cruise).

Don’t forget to check out this piece of French handiwork.

(Ok photo isn’t uploading.)

Trying again...

4c7cce7413580355fbe0a82c872f1e9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does that mean I have to go to the running track? We have already seen how they weld. ;p It might also explain the croissant turkey sandwich offered for lunch.

Relatively new to the boards and new to RCI. We sail on Harmony next month! Super excited to follow along on your adventure!

(we have a cat/dog too - it's awesome)

Glad to have you follow us along. I hope you enjoy Harmony as much as we do.

This is amazing, to have an Andrew and Rick review on different ship going on at the same time. I have both pages open and I am just bouncing back and forth to see the updates. This week is going to be so much fun. Make sure you eat lots of Lays for me.;) Also did you guys pack you boards this time, I am looking forward so some sweet Flow Rider pics.:D

Boards are packed. Flow scopes and picks to come. Already have a private rental arranged for one night. I’ll be try to get as many lays as possible.

Andrew - can you threaten anyone that copies and pastes your pictures over and over that you will beat them with your magic carpet? ;)

Sebastian... opps I mean Araceli, where are you?

Thank you! I was going to kindly suggest this to everyone following.

Thanks for tagging along as well. Also thank you and Wolfgang for the PSA.

Anyone feel free to quote me but when possible, if there are photos, only keep the ones that you are referencing. It will make it easier for others following along.

Offenders might get the Marie-Antoinette treatment, no not really. However, I am sure people will appreciate it. Now, if I am guilty my punishment will be another week on the ship.