Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Hi Andrew. Are you driving full way or to US airport? Curious as planning for March break next year for options (think we're coming from same area). Safe travels!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Ok. We are at the Hotel and checked into one of our two adjoining rooms.

An extra 40 minutes for traffic in Detroit. Room service is ordered and in 20 minutes it will be face stuffing time. Other than a croissant I have only had water, coffee and tea today.

They also gave us the nicest of views. Sebastian where are you?

65bbe21dcf86082212f379d8706a27cf.jpg

Once feeding is complete updates from the day will come. Pizza and Caesar salad. I bet not as good as Ocean Boy’s mothers homemade, but it is decent.

37eae5d046f1c2d409f4c2c03a92bc50.jpg

An extra 40 minutes for traffic in Detroit. Room service is ordered and in 20 minutes it will be face stuffing time. Other than a croissant I have only had water, coffee and tea today.

Once feeding is complete updates from the day will come. Pizza and Caesar salad. I bet not as good as Ocean Boy’s mothers homemade, but it is decent.

Pizza and Milk. Just doesn’t sound right.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Pizza and Milk. Just doesn’t sound right.

Gotta agree. It didn’t really cut the dressing. The pizza was similar to one served at Meagan’s Bay. Greasy, hot and cheesy. Forgot to mention, over priced too.

Andrew: Did you saw your Hockey pro was joining you and your Wife on this cruise?:)

He is with us. His team is playing in the finals for first place in the 31 team division. He has around 30 goals and 30 assists. After last years overall win, it is amazing to see that they will finish first or second again this year, espically with only 2 players from last years team.

Yay! Looking forward this one. The 4 headed monster feels like years ago.

It does. There is a chance of a 2 and maybe 3 headed one in the future.

Hooray! Can't wait for the next instalment. Safe travels.

Keep spinning those pencils!

Done and done.

First Rick. Now Andrew. Thank god TheDougOut isn’t sailing this week.

I’m looking forward to the next Doug installment.

I'll be waving from FLL Beach as you Cruise away. Look foward to following and enjoy your cruise

I’ll be waving back.

I will be on Harmony for the first time in June. Looking forward to your review!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have enjoyed the ship, and I hope you do too.

My Husband and I will be cruising with you to celebrate my big 50th.

Congrats, what a wonderful milestone.

Have you once again convinced Owen that it is more fun to stay home with the cat?

No winning that one. He looks pretty relaxed right now.

4ebaa7c2429fde1823b159f17f93e030.jpg

Woohooo! The countdown begins! [emoji847] thanks, Andrew! Have you shared the news of your impending departure with Lucy yet?

Well, let me show you Chris. We topped up her food in the front barn and went to find her. Our neighbour is feeding her while we are away. We went to the back barn and called out to her. Well I bet you know the routine, from before.

I looked around and I didn’t see her.

990cb87ef7500ae64b7918844aff0b6e.jpg

I looked some more. Do you see her?

c6c300913b973e50a16d07e823c5b6c2.jpg

Look up, waaaay up. That isn’t Rusty, Jerome or the Friendly Giant. It’s Lucy.

a2a30339bdfeec5bbd2be07ae2e0bb4c.jpg

8331f4f85613dd7ffb5a0d3130f136de.jpg

Don’t jump kitty, we will be back in a week. I don’t think she likes that we are leaving her behind again.

Is Sebastian your Royal Genie. He is our Royal Genie on the 3/31/18 sailing. Can’t wait to hear how awesome he hopefully is.

Watch shopping this cruise?

We are going to be in St Thomas.;)

Wow, that's a lot of frozen precipitation to have to remove!

You certainly will be much happier to be riding on top of it as opposed to shoveling your way out from under!

Have safe travels tomorrow and here's to hoping you'll find the extreme (spring break) unicorn on the port side wave!

Steve

I’m looking for that unicorn, but it is the start of March break.

Preparing for your next career as an RCI customer rep.?

I just need to polish up my Guatemalan accent and I’m ready.

Have a great trip. Looking forward to following along.

Thanks for joining me again.

That doesn't look like Tim Horton's.

Dry land training for the ship. You should see how I have been eating.

Yippee - next best thing to being there. My work really needs to slow down next week so I can keep up with you and CLR.

I sure hope next week slows down. Let one week turn into two, that would be great. An instant B2B.

Andrew, Lisa and Owen and MIL I hope you all have a wonderful cruise, which I have no doubt about that.

Wow, that is a pile of snow you guys got in the South, we are chewing at the bit in Ottawa to go snowmobiling and we have no snow. If we can't be cruising we would really like to be on the trails.

This is going to be one busy week reading about your trip and following along with CLR and what kind of shenanigans he will get poor Bob into.

Enjoy, thanks again!

Back that aft up!

I like big afts, and it can not lie. Once I went big, it was hard to go back.

Hi Andrew. Are you driving full way or to US airport? Curious as planning for March break next year for options (think we're coming from same area). Safe travels!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Just to DTW in Detroit.

Caught her aft backing into Cozumel this morning.19a1b6f4bbc5b5d24d12d89599c4d7a3.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is a great photo. I might just borrow it, if that is OK?

We have a cold front sitting on us. High mid 60’s. You pushing the weather down upon us?

Not me M8. That miserable weather can stay north. I have some friends at Amelia Island this weekend and the weather is playing havoc with them.

Is Sebastian your Royal Genie. He is our Royal Genie on the 3/31/18 sailing. Can’t wait to hear how awesome he hopefully is.

Regretfully he isn’t. We had him in September and he was amazing. You would whisper his name, and he would appear from behind a plant. Crazy.

Following along. I hope it doesn't make the wait for NEXT March Break's sailing too painful to bear.:loudcry:

Have a wonderful time!

We are on Radiance in July and Allure in September so hopefully I can help the time fly by.

Andrew drive? You got to be kidding?

I love to drive. Cruise in a car or on a ship, it is good with me.

Last year I did Hot Rod Power Tour. A 9 day 3,000 mile road trip by myself. I’m doing it again this year. It starts in Bowling Green KY and ends in Raleigh NC. 7 cities in 7 days with another 15 hours to the start point and 15 to get home. Planes are great too.

Looking forward to following along here and on periscope.

Usual corner loft room?

mac_tlc

Thanks for tagging along. [emoji6]

This is going to be one busy week reading about your trip and following along with CLR and what kind of shenanigans he will get poor Bob into.

Enjoy, thanks again!

I have to agree, there is going to be some good reading this week. Bob will be able to keep up.

We will be there in a month. Scout out all the good deals for us and let us know what RJ’s they have.

If we make it downtown I will report back. I almost brought the Liberty DNA this go around.

Cannot wait to read all about the Harmony!

I hope it will do the trick.

Hi Andrew! Looking forward to another great review! Anxious to hear about your genie experience this go around. We have a Aqua theatre 2 bedroom booked in November. Thanks and have a safe trip!

A few photos from the road. They are calling for 3-4 inches of snow tonight, and where we live maybe worse. Even with all wheel drive we decided to head to Detroit today. We would have had to leave at 6 am for a noon flight. Now we get to sleep in and stroll a few steps to check-in tomorrow. Much better.

e83edda676a0d333e7c46ddc258b2b81.jpg

We stopped at Duty Free before we crossed the bridge. Have any of my CC neighbors to the south seen this before?

6a70ec425e85ca02bfdac851871fc3ff.jpg

They even have them in assorted flavours above the plain ones. In my opinion, the ones with raisins should just be thrown out. They are gooey, sugary, sweetness in a flaky shell. Exactly what my MIL likes.

In fact while we were eating pizza she said the following. “I’m looking forward to eating myself into happy land over the next week”. She has embraced the spirt of cruising.

5ac01bc83c8707d85b7e868f49eb0e04.jpg

So a few added extras to those following along. All photos will be credited to my iPhone 7 Plus and any apps that are loaded onto it. Any videos have been rudimentary made on iMovie. A couple of Joby phone grips are packed too. I left my hamster at home. No, not the one Lucy would play with but one for audio. Expect some wind noise on the scopes.

I have also tried to up my sock game. Mr Jarvis, this one is for you.

a39f71ac273f23647b99554d0991ba2a.jpg

And for the germaphobe out there, you might like my sanitizer.

f6292b0f92195aac6d2efb8b48028aa6.jpg

We leave Southwestern Ontario Friday morning early, and fly from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale. We board the ship Saturday.

We are sailing south east under the command of Captain Johnny and are calling upon some Caribbean ports that suffered Irma’s wrath last September. As for our cabin, I’m sure some of you have a guess. If not, you will find out on embarkation day. Spoiler Alert, let’s just say there is a magic carpet waiting.

I’d like to provide you with an itinerary map, but in this case RC must feel the ship is the destination. I hope they provided them to the bridge though. Maybe that’s why some ships haven’t been making their ports of call this week... no maps or the rough seas? HMMM. :confused:

At least you know our arrival and departure times for our ports.

0d1cf66a999f01b684b7f002631777bb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andrew, we beat you to Labadee by two days. I'll try and hide that donut somewhere on Barefoot Beach.

Andrew, we beat you to Labadee by two days. I'll try and hide that donut somewhere on Barefoot Beach.

Drop it near B2 and I might have some luck.:) You two have a great cruise.

A few photos from the road. They are calling for 3-4 inches of snow tonight, and where we live maybe worse. Even with all wheel drive we decided to head to Detroit today. We would have had to leave at 6 am for a noon flight. Now we get to sleep in and stroll a few steps to check-in tomorrow. Much better.

e83edda676a0d333e7c46ddc258b2b81.jpg

We stopped at Duty Free before we crossed the bridge. Have any of my CC neighbors to the south seen this before?

6a70ec425e85ca02bfdac851871fc3ff.jpg

They even have them in assorted flavours above the plain ones. In my opinion, the ones with raisins should just be thrown out. They are gooey, sugary, sweetness in a flaky shell. Exactly what my MIL likes.

In fact while we were eating pizza she said the following. “I’m looking forward to eating myself into happy land over the next week”. She has embraced the spirt of cruising.

5ac01bc83c8707d85b7e868f49eb0e04.jpg

So a few added extras to those following along. All photos will be credited to my iPhone 7 Plus and any apps that are loaded onto it. Any videos have been rudimentary made on iMovie. A couple of Joby phone grips are packed too. I left my hamster at home. No, not the one Lucy would play with but one for audio. Expect some wind noise on the scopes.

I have also tried to up my sock game. Mr Jarvis, this one is for you.

a39f71ac273f23647b99554d0991ba2a.jpg

And for the germaphobe out there, you might like my sanitizer.

f6292b0f92195aac6d2efb8b48028aa6.jpg

Socks and sanitizer are awesome

I’d offer to buy you a beer in Lauderdale tomorrow as I work downtown not far from the airport, but I will be at a party celebrating the 21st birthday of a friend’s son. So I’ll make him drink your beer. Safe flight tomorrow.

Socks and sanitizer are awesome

I’d offer to buy you a beer in Lauderdale tomorrow as I work downtown not far from the airport, but I will be at a party celebrating the 21st birthday of a friend’s son. So I’ll make him drink your beer. Safe flight tomorrow.

Thanks for the offer. Gladly give him mine, Lisa’s rum and coke and Sharon’s gin and tonic. Maybe Saturday he can have Owen’s milk.