Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

What time are you meeting your genie to get on the ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are leaving the hotel around 10 and thinking we will arrive at the ship around 10:30. Taking Uber. We are starting to move here.

Grandma has probably seen enough of “streaking”;) Owen over the last few days. Similar to Rick with the towel, just no towel.

Regretfully he isn’t. We had him in September and he was amazing. You would whisper his name, and he would appear from behind a plant. Crazy.

If you do see Sebastian out and about, please say hello to him from Sara, Jason and Logan. He was our Genie 2 weeks ago and was awesome. We cried when we left the ship, knowing that we wouldn’t have the same magic once we drove away from the port.

We understand that he will be moving to the Symphony soon, within the next 4-6 weeks.

We are leaving the hotel around 10 and thinking we will arrive at the ship around 10:30. Taking Uber. We are starting to move here.

Grandma has probably seen enough of “streaking”;) Owen over the last few days. Similar to Rick with the towel, just no towel.

I'll leave that visual alone Andrew since I just woke up [emoji44]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

If you do see Sebastian out and about, please say hello to him from Sara, Jason and Logan. He was our Genie 2 weeks ago and was awesome. We cried when we left the ship, knowing that we wouldn’t have the same magic once we drove away from the port.

We understand that he will be moving to the Symphony soon, within the next 4-6 weeks.

We have Sebastian as our Genie in 3 weeks. Your comments make me even more excited.

This is how I take my frustration out on winter. It doesn’t bring me inner-piece but it’s better than a heart attack from shovelling. It will move it 90 feet away and I get to watch it melt months later.

1f6259526e148ba46fa27026588de0fa.jpg

I wonder if we could use something like this to move the sand around on our beaches.

We head to Symphony in 364 days so I’m am hoping to see him again.

I wonder if we could use something like this to move the sand around on our beaches.

At the right RPM it could do the job. It weights 2,500lbs and in this pic is power by 110 hp tractor.

I'll leave that visual alone Andrew since I just woke up [emoji44]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

You could imagine grandma’s visuals.

We will be following along. We cruise on her in November.

Have a GREAT cruise.

Don and May

Thanks.

Please don’t let Bobby Brown be his replacement. [emoji33]

31036289e0ce98f33662af397ab6495c.jpg

I think that Marc will be back in time for sailaway. He had a tooth extraction a few days ago and is probably just going for a few hours off the ship.

As for Bobby, he is currently prepping to take out Symphony in a few weeks. I found out that he will be CD on the SY TA, which I had planned to take.

Needless to say, I won't be booking it after all.

I think that Marc will be back in time for sailaway. He had a tooth extraction a few days ago and is probably just going for a few hours off the shop.

As for Bobby, he is currently prepping to take out Symphony in a few weeks. I found out that he will be CD on the SY TA, which I had planned to take.

Good news bad news. Hopefully his mouth will be feeling better. I have a love hate thing with the dentist.

Sorry about your change of TA plans.

Good news bad news. Hopefully his mouth will be feeling better. I have a love hate thing with the dentist.

Sorry about your change of TA plans.

Agree. Never had too many problems at the dentist, but can imagine that an extraction is painful.

I am a bit annoyed about Bobby getting the SY TA. On a TA, the weather will likely be cold, not to mention the number of sea days, hence why a dynamic CD is needed. I've had Bobby twice and don't wish to give him my time for a 3rd. It's a shame as I really wanted to do that cruise.

Wishing you a great cruise! Hopefully you will be onboard in the next few hours.

Since I have a few hours to kill I thought I’d share some of winters glory with you. It can be fun, at times and look wonderful, but the older I get the more I despise it.

I grew up in Buffalo (love the butter tarts) and swore that having 4 seasons was the best way to go. Snow skiing, brilliant white fresh snow on a sunny day, snowmobiling, skating...all great stuff. Now I just want it to be 80 degrees all the time. John may have an extra room for rent if you want to move in with him.

I think that Marc will be back in time for sailaway. He had a tooth extraction a few days ago and is probably just going for a few hours off the ship.

Yup, I have him in three weeks on Symphony. #overjoyed

Yup, I have him in three weeks on Symphony. #overjoyed

#overjoyed as well. I am going to cancel my plans to take my dream cruise because he will be CD. When will Royal learn? A few Twitter messages clearly hasn't done it.

Andrew, this is a terrific Live Review and I am following very closely. We will board Harmony in 10 weeks and this is just adding to our excitement. This will be out 18th cruise, 6th Oasis Class and first on HOS.

Love all of your candid tips and observations that you have offered along the way of your journey so far. Can't wait to try Gilbert's. We will be staying at the Hilton Marina.

I see you have done the Hot Rod Power Tour and that is a bucket list event for me as I have been a street rodder for many years.

Pretty cool snow blower you have there I must say by the way. I am a manager at a car lot in Ohio and something like that could come in handy from time to time.

Looking forward to your review as we are first time Harmony OTS cruisers. We are boarding March 17th, please get off ASAP:D

quote=A&L_Ont;55509589]Harmony is docked and awaiting. I hope last weeks cruisers had a great time. They need to grab their bags and get off ASAP. This week’s cruisers are ready to go. [emoji846]

c3adbe71284888f260182419f997fa35.jpg

On board. When we finished checking in at 10:45 and people were already boarding the ship. Our Genie Areceli met us and wished us to our cabin.

8ab892c9cee9b1d65ae1242cdc0e678a.jpg

1ffca5893ff98df19d21b624bf410ef9.jpg

Roast Beef sandwiches rescued us from unpacking. We are settled in to our home for the week.

8feef534ed4e944eed20aa4bbcb0632a.jpg

cf7ba659fef17857f0bb09f6813ac05c.jpg

9c5cd3f9a2c18f7693cc9c3b728230df.jpg

Waivers are signed for flow-riding

4058d2e11627618e46283d04eb1f9d6f.jpg.