Where to go on next cruise....looking for a suggestion

tomcruiser1234

Ok, We have been many places with celebrity with 25 cruises and almost 1 year at sea...

What is a good place to revisit?

Getting ready to do an 11 day on Reflection on April 2 so getting excited as the Mrs. shops at Macy’s

I will probably book on this next cruise

Thanks for any suggestions

Ok, We have been many places with celebrity with 25 cruises and almost 1 year at sea...

Getting ready to do an 11 day on Reflection on April 2 so getting excited as the Mrs. shops at Macy’s

How far are you willing to travel to get on this cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually start with when I want to go. Then figure out what is a good/great deal.

For me I have been going in the fall September or October. I have done a Transatlantic, Hawaiian, and two Pacific Coastal cruises. I'm doing my first Celebrity cruise and it's a Pacific Coastal but it has way more ports and ends in a different city than the other two.

This was our exact thoughts back in January so we booked our next cruise in Asia......

Adriatic...is very unique and wonderful to do more than once, along with Greece and Italy. Also...Antarctica! So many choices, lines and fun! 25 is a lot more than those who have yet to do even one. Do a cruise and stay several days before or after...add some fun on land for more of an in-depth visit. Mix things up a little more and/or add some adventure!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Adriatic...is very unique and wonderful to do more than once, along with Greece and Italy. Also...Antarctica! So many choices, lines and fun! 25 is a lot more than those who have yet to do even one. Do a cruise and stay several days before or after...add some fun on land for more of an in-depth visit. Mix things up a little more and/or add some adventure!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, yes, yes!

We are doing Adriatic with a different line this year for the first time... It was my dream. We already did a standard Western Mediterranean loop and Northern Europe (without Russia), but by looking at the pictures of Kotor, Dubrovnik, Split etc...I feel this one will be the most impressive and also relaxing!

And Venice will be a starting point.

Just returned from the Constellation from Singapore to Abu Dhabi- would do that one again in a heartbeat️But next time I would stay on to go through the Suez Canal.

Wow,

Nice response.

Kinda like the idea of India and Suez Canal. This is something we have not done

Thank you for all your responses.

My suggestion would be an Adriatic/Med cruise going from Venice to Rome or Barcelona. Venice a great place to spend a couple of pre-cruise days and depending on your time and budget extend the trip in Rome or Barcelona. It's usually about a 10 -12 day trip and is probably my all-time favorite itinerary.

Try South America! On our last cruise, attended a presentation in Celebrity Central about S.A. & Antarctica, and decided to go around the horn + take the following cruise along the western coast of South and Central America. Can't wait!

Just returned from the Constellation from Singapore to Abu Dhabi- would do that one again in a heartbeat️But next time I would stay on to go through the Suez Canal.

Yes do it! We did last year and was so good we are gonna do it this year lol

We have a terrible tine finding new places to cruise to since we have been to so many of the ports. In January we did our second SA cruise, but also did Antarctica and the Falklands. Truly amazing. Next month we are going from Abu Dhabi to Rome through the Suez Canal and stopping to see Petra. Now looking for new ones too,.