arm and leg to get my dl

$51? Gotta love how customer service oriented they are. Sure there's a cost associated with delivering the ID to you but considering you just spent thousands of dollars on your cruise and the shipping weight is a few ounces, they could throw you a bone. Small gestures like that foster relationships that could give them an insane ROI over the lifetime of their relationship with you as a customer. Idiotic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I feel it my responsibility to keep items like my driver's license, passport and credit cards under my control at all times. If one of these winds up in someone else's hands it is my fault. $51 is not an arm and a leg.

Minor annoyances like this go with being a traveler.

well they could just send it via mail for about a 1.00 I will just get a new one from dmv. So how do I really know they will destroy my old 1.

Do you live in the UK and where is the license located? At Royal's lost and found in their headquarters in Miami?

I feel it my responsibility to keep items like my driver's license, passport and credit cards under my control at all times. If one of these winds up in someone else's hands it is my fault. $51 is not an arm and a leg.

Minor annoyances like this go with being a traveler.

I've worked at a few hotels in the past and it'd be common for guests to leave small things like IDs and phone chargers in the rooms. We always mailed it to them free of charge unless it was something very heavy. Which was uncommon because obviously if it were a large item, it'd be hard to accidentally leave it behind it.

Minor annoyances like that for a corporation go along with running a service oriented business. Profiting from it (which is obviously what Royal is doing) is just plain wrong.

driver licences fell out of wallet and left on board Royal says they have them, however they want me to pay them51.00 to get them back

It cost me approximately $60 to ship my bag (45 lbs.)from FLL to NJ. It's a long story, but the problem was that Customer Service which I dealt with was in Oregon and they never told me that FedEx required a money order. We had cash or credit card to pay, but to no--FedEx had to take it back and re-deliver.:confused:

My son lost his license at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. When he got home he went and got a new license.

Three days later his lost license showed up in our mail box.....no envelope just the license. I asked the postman the next day and he said all you need to do when you find a license is to throw it in any USPS mail box or give it to a postman and it will be delivered to the address on the license for free.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk