Email to dispute ship board charges on bill

Crusin-Suzan

On the Celebrity website, at the bottom there is link Contact Us. Clicking on that takes you to a page where you scroll down to Post Cruise Inquiries. There you will see an email address for Guest Relations .. CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com .. There is also a toll free phone number, 1-844-418-6824.

I email them with no response a week ago[emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Call Celebrity and ask for the Resolutions Department. An email can take many weeks to answer. At least that has been my experience. A call will get an immediate response and is much more personal.

Does anyone have a email where I can send a dispute letter for our overcharged room charges!! I sent on to truecelebrity with no respince so far!!! we are elite if anyone thinks CC can help solve it!!! Thanks
It is easiest just to call them and explain what happened. The few times we have needed to do that, whoever answered the phone immediately took the disputed charge right off and issued us a refund with no hassle whatsoever. There was no need to contact Resolutions. I didn't even need to go into the full explanation that I was prepared to do.

Apparently that is a common problem and they are quite accustomed to dealing with it.

It is easiest just to call them and explain what happened. The few times we have needed to do that, whoever answered the phone immediately took the disputed charge right off and issued us a refund with no hassle whatsoever. There was no need to contact Resolutions. I didn't even need to go into the full explanation that I was prepared to do.

Apparently that is a common problem and they are quite accustomed to dealing with it.

But call who??

Captains Club if you are a repeat cruise member, your TA if you used one to book, your Celebrity Cruise Planner...or gen Celeb # to request assistance.

Can also file a dispute with your credit card company

Of course I'm curious what the overcharges were?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Some silly!!! Three 1$ charges which said bev pkg. which we did not have. Plus some (not all) of our elite drinks in the elite cocktail hours! Only on two nights!! Total was $59. Not a lot but not stuff we ordered!!!

Some silly!!! Three 1$ charges which said bev pkg. which we did not have. Plus some (not all) of our elite drinks in the elite cocktail hours! Only on two nights!! Total was $59. Not a lot but not stuff we ordered!!!

WHAT! How did they get your card at the Elite cocktail hour when cocktails are complimentary? Were you issued vouchers and they asked for your card? Would appreciate you elaborating further so others can avoid the same thing. Thank you.

No vouchers!!! They asked for the card!!! We gave it to them and they took it and brought it right back! We never signed anything??? Plus one drink was done at midnight which we are never up at midnight🤪🤪🤪

No vouchers!!! They asked for the card!!! We gave it to them and they took it and brought it right back! We never signed anything??? Plus one drink was done at midnight which we are never up at midnight🤪🤪🤪

WOW! Thanks for sharing. I hope the charges are reversed without too many problems.

WHAT! How did they get your card at the Elite cocktail hour when cocktails are complimentary? Were you issued vouchers and they asked for your card? Would appreciate you elaborating further so others can avoid the same thing. Thank you.

Florence is right -- I've never been asked for my card in the Elite Lounge (with or without vouchers). However, if you ordered a brand or drink that's not on the cocktail hour 'list', you would probably have been charged for that particular libation -- just as you would in any other bar. I would have hoped that the bartender/server would have made that clear, at the time, though.:confused:

What beggars the question is being long term cruisers (Elite) why did you not resolve the issue on the ship before you left.? You would have received a copy of your account on the last night which is the time to dispute any anomolies. You aren't going to get much joy after the fact and the accounts have been closed off.

Hope you can get your bill corrected.

This is a good lesson for others. Check your acount daily when cruising. (any ship or line) Mistakes happen. And the fix is quick and easy when you report it as it appears. It's a lesson we learned years ago on another line.

This is a good lesson for others. Check your acount daily when cruising. (any ship or line) Mistakes happen. And the fix is quick and easy when you report it as it appears. It's a lesson we learned years ago on another line.

That is what my DH does. Our past cruise we actually had to get a few charges removed while we were onboard. We just explained that the charges were not ours and celebrity had them removed from our account. They were mainly charges from the bar and it was explained to us that depending on how busy the bar is the staff could accidentally charge the wrong card if they have a few in front of them at one time.

We got three separate charges for $2 extra on drinks ordered on our drinks package. No idea why or how they even managed to do it as we didn't sign anything. Guest relations just removed them from our bill without any questions which did make us wonder if this happens on a regular basis and why. It certainly isn't acceptable to overcharge and leave the customer to sort it out.

Does anyone have a email where I can send a dispute letter for our overcharged room charges!! I sent on to truecelebrity with no respince so far!!! we are elite if anyone thinks CC can help solve it!!! Thanks

As others have said, just call X to have charges removed. You can also call your cc company to dispute the charges at the same time, just for piece of mind. X WILL remove the charges! I have had this happen twice and had no problem getting it resolved (after the fact). Much more effective to call rather than email them. (This stuff happens on occasion.)

Indeed . We always check account daily

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

that the Sunset Bar. I never went to the Sunset Bar. Called Guest Relations and it was resolved immediately. Much more difficult to get a charge resolved once you leave the ship. The Resolutions Department handles this type of issue.

I left $2 OBCR on my account when our cruise was over as a test, to make sure it would be refunded to my credit card. When the bill came I had been charged $4 for something, even though on the last night I took a picture on the tv of a 0 account balance. I called and she took it right off, then credited me $2. She thinks I was charged for a bottle of water in the mini fridge. Wonder how often that happens to people.