Musings on Mariner - A slow boat from China

On the plane. So far Rouge is quite nice. As long as you are up here with the beautiful people

Short lines

Big seats

iPads

Fine cuisine

Good company47e2f0036b4306169c78ffcc9102e9ec.jpgc0e0a55cf5c9f9bdc6cb0c3e9b0eb92f.jpg3a8e672fbfe6d3f91fd151d93e75fe1b.jpgcd1252a64c304daa782c85e724a3a2bb.jpge0261f8759309d94e638bf77ec22a92b.jpg131091c3f107e983b6914e8a66d62122.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Of course, but I'd rather not elaborate.

Safe travels home! It's always good to sleep in your own bed again. I swear I recognize the couple over Laura's shoulder, on the aircraft.:)

What might have seemed obvious in your comments, was not, at least to me.:o:confused: No worries.

Safe travels home! It's always good to sleep in your own bed again. I swear I recognize the couple over Laura's shoulder, on the aircraft.:)

What might have seemed obvious in your comments, was not, at least to me.:o:confused: No worries.

JOHN was warned. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Safe travels. Today is the day we should have gotten on for the Mariner TA. Wonder if that guy sold many of the pins he created for our TA sailing and then put a NO symbol on top of the pin. Many whose cruise was cancelled didn’t find it humorous.

I’m sure Bella will be glad to see you both.

I'll drop you a line tomorrow [emoji16]

Thanks for posting your musings. Certainly a memorable adventure for you and it was great following along. Will you be enjoying life at home for a while?
Yes, home until June. Still undecided on Serenade in August

Safe travels. Today is the day we should have gotten on for the Mariner TA. Wonder if that guy sold many of the pins he created for our TA sailing and then put a NO symbol on top of the pin. Many whose cruise was cancelled didn’t find it humorous.

I’m sure Bella will be glad to see you both.

I have one, I guess some people are thin skinned. Everyone I spoke with had accepted it quite well. Tony and his wife were great. You saw his buttons on staff all over the ship

Just figured out you can hang iPad on back of seat.

American has that (tablet for an entertainment system in business class) on a number of their planes/routes - cutting back just like RCI. On those planes there’s no in seat entertainment system in coach, even on 8 hr overseas flights.

American has that (tablet for an entertainment system in business class) on a number of their planes/routes - cutting back just like RCI. On those planes there’s no in seat entertainment system in coach, even on 8 hr overseas flights.
We always fly Virgin Atlantic from the UK to US and they have great inflight TV,Music and films seat entertainment.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Made it home around 10pm east coast time. Exhausted. Need to start unpacking, laundry, mail, etc.. Bell was happy to see us.

Will try and add some last minute thoughts on the whole cruise later today or tomorrow. I can also answer any questions. We may even book a June cruise. I do hate driving to Miami though.

Gorgeous morning in Cocoa Beach

6298de1a7dc28aa1318c486be4bb4261.jpgb3770bab7a2b2aa0e251ff9940295618.jpg