Hand held showers

Fishkillbill

I have only been on three cruises, twice on Summit and once on Silhouette.

On the Summit I had a hand held shower. Once in Aqua class and the other in a regular balcony room. Last week, on the Silhouette we were in a regular balcony room. It didn't have a hand shower.

Frankly, it's a "show stopper" for me. I have places I have to get at.

On the Summit I had a hand held shower. Once in Aqua class and the other in a regular balcony room. Last week, on the Silhouette we were in a regular balcony room. It didn't have a hand shower.

TMI!;p

I wouldn't call it a show stopper but since we switched to one at home it was a disappointment not to have one on Silhouette.

I have a friend who travels constantly for work. He always requests one but just in case he keeps one in his trunk so he can swap out.

That is what the pools and hot tubs are for. 😱. And the reason I never go into them.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

AFAIK, Solstice class only has them on Aqua, along with the upper suites. I've been on the corner aft sky suites, and remember the high tub but can't seem to recall the shower head. I think not..........but don't quote me.

I wouldn't call it a show stopper but since we switched to one at home it was a disappointment not to have one on Silhouette.

I have a friend who travels constantly for work. He always requests one but just in case he keeps one in his trunk so he can swap out.

I do carry one when I travel, with tools to change it. I didn't do it this time.

I vote for hand held showers...on cruises and in hotels...adjustable for height. Not everyone is average height, some are 6'5, and some are 4'11. The adjustable kind of hand held showers like they have in Europe are great, and can be moved to whatever position it is comfortable, depending on your height. And they allow for total cleanliness.....I'm trying to find a socially acceptable way to say it. Anyway, you know what I mean.

I vote for hand held showers...on cruises and in hotels...adjustable for height. Not everyone is average height, some are 6'5, and some are 4'11. The adjustable kind of hand held showers like they have in Europe are great, and can be moved to whatever position it is comfortable, depending on your height. And they allow for total cleanliness.....I'm trying to find a socially acceptable way to say it. Anyway, you know what I mean.

A hand held bidet?

Where??????:o