Free beverages on Princess.

stevenr597

Morning juices are good, but the lemonade and iced tea are both awful. At least in my opinion.

Most pre-mixed ice tea mixes are awful.

I prefer making hot tea and then pouring it over a glass of ice. Much better...

What type of free beverages does Princess serve in the buffett. Do they have lemonade or just iced tea. In respect to milk, it is plain, or do they also have chocolate milk.

I just remember a few years back the coffee in the buffet was so dark and flat that I had to invest in their coffee card to get a decent cup!!! It was like mud... no amount of creamer could lighten it

Combine the lemonade and ice tea to make yourself an Arnold Palmer

I saw an interview with Arnold Palmer. He said he just ordered that drink as lemonade and iced tea when having lunch with friends. He then heard people at a nearby table who had overheard him tell their waiter they wanted an "Arnold Palmer". He was surprised and a bit embarrassed as it was just something he drank and had no name. Obviously the name caught on and is a well known drink today. He said he has never ordered it by that name as he would be embarrassed to do so. Life is often strange. :)

What type of free beverages does Princess serve in the buffett. Do they have lemonade or just iced tea. In respect to milk, it is plain, or do they also have chocolate milk.

Milk is white milk (regular or reduced fat). Chocolate milk is available for children, but adults have to pay for it if they want some.

Coffee and hot tea is available all day and evening in the buffet and the DR's. On Royal Class ships the coffee is from grounds. On other ships it is from a concentrate. The Royal and Regal also have hot chocolate. On the Caribbean there is chocolate milk in sippy boxes in the buffet.

You can bring on board as much non-alcoholic beverage as you like.