Current hotel directors???

• 2 weeks later...

I added Julie Young to the Empress.  She and John Denton alternate on the NE.  Also,

I deleted Santiago from the Mariner as he is the Island Manager for Coco Cay.

I'm not sure who is HD on the Mariner now. 

Additional Info:  John Denton does 2 months on Empress and 2 months on Grandeur. Julie

Young is from Cambridge and the Empress is her assigned ship. 

Keith Murphy will go to the Independence some time next month ( the last I heard). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/16/2018 at 4:35 PM, salmonoftheseas said:

Yes Olin was on Serenade . He has a known attitude against D+ and Pinnacles. We almost had a mutinity when he did not recognize even the minimum C&A benefits. Also he is known with his subordinate staff to only control them per office monitors.

Management by lazyness. Anyway we do not book Serenade when he is onboard. His replacement was Robert Taggart- what a difference in attitude. Even the crew enlightened during Roberts replacement tour. I bet they are back in agony with this HD Olin.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Forums mobile app

Agree about all comments re Patrick Olin......worst I have encountered in nearly 40 years with RCCL.........Had huge arguments with RCCL head office about him......I dont want to go into detail but.......his attitude completely destroyed a couple of cruises

for me........I will not travel on any ship he is on.......  

4 hours ago, CAT GIRL said:

Additional Info:  John Denton does 2 months on Empress and 2 months on Grandeur. Julie

Young is from Cambridge and the Empress is her assigned ship. 

Keith Murphy will go to the Independence some time next month ( the last I heard). 

Does that mean JD will be on Grandeur in June?  Hope...hope?  🙂 

17 hours ago, locheeceltic said:

Agree about all comments re Patrick Olin......worst I have encountered in nearly 40 years with RCCL.........Had huge arguments with RCCL head office about him......I dont want to go into detail but.......his attitude completely destroyed a couple of cruises

for me........I will not travel on any ship he is on.......  

Olin is no longer with the company 😊

On 2/2/2020 at 9:38 AM, wolfcathorse said:

Joni Gevyrie from Switzerland? Met him when he was Maitre' D on Sovereign, nice and funny guy. 

That is most likely him.  Very nice. Since they don’t provide sheets with officers’ bio’s on Spectrum we never found out his last name.  Thanks for filling in the blank!

14 minutes ago, Bonanza said:

That is most likely him.  Very nice. Since they don’t provide sheets with officers’ bio’s on Spectrum we never found out his last name.  Thanks for filling in the blank!

Actually they do provide the bio sheet (Behind the Name Tag). You pick one up at the rack where the Cruise Compasses are displayed. They don't automatically place them in your room anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw John Denton at the gangway to Empress last week when we were docked next to them on Rhapsody.  Anyone know if he will be heading back to Grandeur soon?  We are on Grandeur June and again in September.  Apparently he is doing both ships alternately.  

We have Grandeur in May and August, Empress in December. We were on MN when JD closed her out. Also have GR's final booked. Lots of chances to sea him again.

R&D

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Monarch+of+the+Seas+Song&&view=detail&mid=F4BD65019C8152663F82F4BD65019C8152663F82&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DMonarch%2Bof%2Bthe%2BSeas%2BSong%26FORM%3DVDMHRS

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, Pumbaamd said:

Is he having dinner at the big table?

I wasn't on Empress, just saw the video the crew of Empress made. At the end the GSM, HD, and Captain did the final wave good-bye for the video. Gina posted it on FB