Current Cruise Director (CD) List

1 hour ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Anyone planning to take the list on? Just wondering.

I would think if we just have a list of the ships and/or copy one of the previous posts - as you know something anyone can quote and update the information within so no one poster will have to own it?

• Like 1

On 1/27/2019 at 8:50 AM, DonnaK said:

ADVENTURE:  Ken Jones December 30 (for 2 months or 4 months?  Then Drew Devine?)
ALLURE Jimmy Rhodes November 4 until February 22, then Mitch Merucci February 22 until April 21
ANTHEM Dennis Charles returns January 6 until May 4, then Mitch Merucci May 4 until July 13.  Mitch returns September 7 until January 5, 2020
BRILLIANCEChris Brown September 22 until February 3, then Enzo Matijaca 
EMPRESS:    Who is the current CD until refurb?   Elvis Pinto returns March 3
ENCHANTMENT:   Bobby Broughton January 17 until March 4, then Susan Adams returns March 4 for 4 months.
EXPLORER: Graham Seymour July 27 until until sometime in January (need date), then Clo O'Connor until sometime in March when Graham returns (need date)  
FREEDOM:  Rob McNally January 13 (for 4 months?)
GRANDEUR: Mike Szwajkowski Oct 20 until February 23, then John Blair February 23 until June 13, and August 8 until November 30
HARMONY:   Michele Scarpato January 20 until March 29, then Marc Walker March 29 until late July, then Dennis Charles expects to be headed to Harmony for 2 months to cover Marc's break.
INDEPENDENCE:   Jamie Fentiman  late November until late March (need date, then who?)
JEWEL:  Simona Ferraiuolo  early November (for 4 months?)
LIBERTY:  Jeff Arpin January 20 -April 28

, Brian Leavitt new CD as of April 28 #755
MARINER: Mercedes Lafuente January 10 through March 18 then Marc Walker March 18 until the end of 2019
MAJESTY:  Tanya Yates Tongue January 14 until April 29
NAVIGATOR:   in drydock until February 24 - Does Rob McNally return on February 24 for 4 months?
OASIS:  Dan Whitney November 4 (for 2 months?), Mike Hunnerup TA in April #701
OVATION:  Joff Eaton  November 28 until March 30, Chris Brown TP April 17 #738
QUANTUM: Paul Rutter (until when?)
RADIANCE:  Cuddy Cudworth January 14 (for 4 months?)
RHAPSODY: Bill Bronckhorst January 12 (for 2 months or 4 months)?
SERENADE: Andrea Olivieri November 30 until mid-to-late January, then Carly Boileau
SYMPHONY: A Bobby Brown January 5 until March 16, Simeon March 9 #769,  then Abe Hughes March 16 until May 4, then Mike Szwajkowski 
VISION:   Steve Davis early October until early February
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveira December 3 (for 4 months?)

OK...here goes.  Please be kind.  I've updated the list Donna had in post #666.  Nothing ominous in that, I hope.:classic_ohmy:  I've read over the thread since then and incorporated the new info in the list above, hopefully leaving out the temp changes due to the CD conference.  I've noted the post # where I picked up the new info.  If you post updates here, I'll try and catch them to incorporate in the next list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DELTABLUE said:

OK...here goes.  Please be kind.  I've updated the list Donna had in post #666.  Nothing ominous in that, I hope.:classic_ohmy:  I've read over the thread since then and incorporated the new info in the list above, hopefully leaving out the temp changes due to the CD conference.  I've noted the post # where I picked up the new info.  If you post updates here, I'll try and catch them to incorporate in the next list.

It looks that, from this list, Marc Walker will be on 2 ships at the same time:-- Harmony from 29th March until late July AND Mariner from 18th March until the end of 2019.  Not being critical, as this would be a huge job, just pointing out something I noticed.

28 minutes ago, KazAllen said:

It looks that, from this list, Marc Walker will be on 2 ships at the same time:-- Harmony from 29th March until late July AND Mariner from 18th March until the end of 2019.  Not being critical, as this would be a huge job, just pointing out something I noticed.

Thanx for the proof reading.  I was going to do that before I hit post but lost my way.:classic_rolleyes:

Can anyone confirm where Mark Walker will be?

Marc Walker will be on Harmony per his Facebook post

CD schedule update: 
I’ll now be permanent on Harmony. Back on March 29 in Miami then I bring her to Port Canaveral in May. This means  I can see the kids every Sunday !! BingBong is back in town.

Steve Davis leaves Vision on Saturday and I've heard CeCe? will be CD starting Saturday.  I will try and confirm tomorrow  

Can anyone please fill in the missing info below?

ADVENTURE: still Ken Jones?

FREEDOM: still Rob McNally?

JEWEL: still Simona Ferraiuolo?

MARINER: Who's after Mercedes Lafuente come March 18?

OASIS: still Dan Whitney?  For how long?  Mike Hunnerup due for TA in April

VISION: Who's due on March 2?

4 hours ago, Nbritter said:

Marc Walker will be on Harmony per his Facebook post

CD schedule update: 
I’ll now be permanent on Harmony. Back on March 29 in Miami then I bring her to Port Canaveral in May. This means  I can see the kids every Sunday !! BingBong is back in town.

Steve Davis leaves Vision on Saturday and I've heard CeCe? will be CD starting Saturday.  I will try and confirm tomorrow  

The Steve Davis replacement is CeCe, he leave the ship Saturday 

4 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Thank you for taking this on Deltablue. Is there any chance you can change your font and/or colour. It looks great but my old eyes find it difficult to read

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

sgmn...what you see is my signature look and I always use it when posting as 'me'.  I'll keep the updated lists looking as they used to.😉  Hope that will that work well enough for you.

Unfortunately, your “signature look” is illegible.

8 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Adventure still has Ken Jones as of last week.

7 hours ago, goingplaces1132 said:

Does anyone know who will be on Freedom of Seas June 30?  Is there a list of activity directors as well?

thanks!

Yes there is....skip to the last page and make any updates that you know.  As difficult as the CD is to keep updated, the Activity Manager list is moreso.   At least the name of the CD is on the officers list.  Many people don't realize that the AM often is more of an everyday visible on ships than the CD, especially the bigger ships.  Any help is appreciated.

4 hours ago, sgmn said:

Thank you for taking this on Deltablue. Is there any chance you can change your font and/or colour. It looks great but my old eyes find it difficult to read

1 hour ago, Shamrock Girl said:

Unfortunately, your “signature look” is illegible.

I, for one, have no problem reading it.

1 hour ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I, for one, have no problem reading it.

Depends on the device.  I also have no problem reading the font on a PC, but it can be problematic on phones.

If possible, my suggestion is to read CC (or at least this thread) on another device.  We have someone who is willing to take on this job, and I want DeltaBlue to know (s)he is appreciated, regardless of the font and/or color used. Just my 2 cents worth.

Edited by travelgoddess1
  • Like 2