gastro pub!

Holey

There is an a la carte fee for the Gastro Pub, they have flat breads, and sandwiches. When we sailed on the Equinox November of last year, they even had an NFL menu when the games were on with sliders, potato skins, chicken wings and other bar food.

The Gastro pub on Equinox do they do snacks?

Yes they do. I had an excellent burger and fries, but it IS an extra cost. I'm gonna whisper this last comment lest I attract the attention of the food safety police that lurk here, they were even willing to make it medium rare, like I requested.

I'm not one to complain about 'nickle and diming', but . . . charging extra for cheap stuff like chicken wings, fries and flatbread just because it's a different venue DOES strike me as nickle and diming - and stupid.

Yes they do. I had an excellent burger and fries, but it IS an extra cost. I'm gonna whisper this last comment lest I attract the attention of the food safety police that lurk here, they were even willing to make it medium rare, like I requested.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I'm not one to complain about 'nickle and diming', but . . . charging extra for cheap stuff like chicken wings, fries and flatbread just because it's a different venue DOES strike me as nickle and diming - and stupid.

QM 2 Cunard had an awesome pub/ tavern....lunch was free, service fabulous and it was a very nice menu...Gastro pub menu does not entice!

They do have food for an extra charge. We had the meat and cheese tray. It was very good but I don’t think their setup for food delivery is great. It took a long time to get and the bartenders had to stop making drinks to go get it. May have improved since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums