International Cafe - recommendations

dides

The BBQ panini is my favorite. Tried the orzo salad during my last cruise (with goat cheese and cranberries) and ended up having it 3 times. On the dessert side - pistachio cup and peanut butter cup. The PB cup never appeared on the CB in June so I hope it still exists. IC is one of my favorite stops

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Love those peanut butter cups, kept looking for them on the Regal last fall...never saw them either

I enjoy the tuna sub grilled and a side of the Greek salad. On our last cruise, we skipped lunch a couple days and went to afternoon tea. Their finger sandwiches and deserts are excellent. It was a very nice change from IC. Then we would just eat a very light dinner. Our next cruise is not until November and I can’t wait!!

Tuna sandwich but open face removing half of the bun (it's just too much bread otherwise).

The shrimp salad (oh, that was so good).

24149425317_145015dc38_c.jpg

That's my favorite salad! I also like the beet salad and the Waldorf salad. The soups are quite good too. I stay away from the sandwiches due to the bread. I also get the sugar free desserts which are the same desserts at the Lido buffet.

It's been 10 years since our last Princess cruise. If I remember correctly, all the food here is included but you pay for the drinks. Is this still the case? Also, they used to go around the ship in the afternoon with cookies and milk. Do they still do that? Loved that!

The shrimp salad is delicious. They also have a mushroom and spinach salad that is TO DIE FOR.

We love eating at the IC - we go there in the morning for a breakfast sandwich. Yummy, filling, and helps keep the portion sizes to a minimum!

Love those peanut butter cups, kept looking for them on the Regal last fall...never saw them either

One of my favorites too. I check for them every day on a cruise. Usually find them one or two days.