smoking e cigarettes

Holey

Hi just a quick question hubby smokes electronic cigarettes I know their is only a couple of places he can have a puff and roughly where on the ship

Is it the sunset bar and mast bar? bit confused as where?

Thank you

It sounds as if the OP, and her DH, are well aware of the rules of vaping since it’s pretty common that it’s as restricted as cigarettes, and are asking where the e-cig can be used, not where can he use it without getting caught.

I guess not matter who many posts someone has added, they can still add ones that are not only irrelevant, but utterly inappropriate. But what the heck, maybe that poster can give me tips on how I can walk off with someone’s card and use it for myself.

Den

:mad:If they allow vape smoking in the bar or any other place even in the room, we will lose the ability to stop smoking everywhere with the vaping. Who knows what is the in pipe. Bad idea, Keep allowing the smoking on deck 5 and nowhere else.

Only the outside bars on Celebrity. Celebrity has a no inside smoking or Ecigs policy anywhere which includes balconies.

If he vapes in the cabin, no one will know.

Please stop it. You say this every time. I detest that you are encouraging behavior that is prohibited by the cruise line. I do not want to be the next occupant of a cabin where the previous passenger smoked e-cigs. We are blessed to have a no-indoor-smoking policy on Celebrity and I want it to stay that way.

Oh My Goodness I only asked a question! please dont be angry or nasty to one another.

Thank you for those who gave me the answer i needed:o

Holley, please don’t worry. We aren’t angry and nothing here is nasty, just legitimately reacting to a poster who knows very well what the rules are and apparently (never can say for sure what’s actually in someone’s mind/intent), loves to stur it up with such a post. It greatly detracts from what this forum is for and many who don’t App reactivate such silliness leave the forum because of these type posters.

Reflects on them. We all knew from how you asked your question that you were just trying to find out where smoking (e-cig/cigs/cigars) were allowed.

Den