3 Grand class meet up in Victoria

yyjguy

Great pics for sure. Thank you for sharing.

I have a question: I took some shots of the Regal while at the Boston Airport. Every time i try and upload from my photos and post here it says they are too big. Not sure what to do about this since my DS, the computer person, is not here to help. Any suggestions for the computer illiterate??

Great pics for sure. Thank you for sharing.

I have a question: I took some shots of the Regal while at the Boston Airport. Every time i try and upload from my photos and post here it says they are too big. Not sure what to do about this since my DS, the computer person, is not here to help. Any suggestions for the computer illiterate??

In the past it had to be under 2MB in size, but lately it seems to want it to be a smaller number of pixels. Frankly, you may need your computer expert to resize the photo for you. If he is accessible via E-mail, maybe he could resize it and send it back to you to post.

An alternative is to upload the photo to a sharing web site and then post the address of the photo using the icon that looks like a mountain with a yellow background on your Cruise Critic post. But to do this the first time, you will probably need your computer expert.

In the past it had to be under 2MB in size, but lately it seems to want it to be a smaller number of pixels. Frankly, you may need your computer expert to resize the photo for you. If he is accessible via E-mail, maybe he could resize it and send it back to you to post.

An alternative is to upload the photo to a sharing web site and then post the address of the photo using the icon that looks like a mountain with a yellow background on your Cruise Critic post. But to do this the first time, you will probably need your computer expert.

Thanks. I also have a friend in the area that might be able to help. Not fun when computer wiz is not home to help;p.

We were there this last week. NOT on any of the cruise ships and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that it was not that crazy downtown or at Fisherman's Warf.

I kept saying to MrIndy "there can't be 5 ships in port, there are not enough people in town"

It was nice to see the 3 of them there together.