New Cruise Critic design is too light and hard to read

Where and how are you taking feedback on the new design.  I'm sorry but it's terrible.  It's so light it's hard to read.  Light background and light blue text.  Is there a way for an individual user to change the theme?

• Thanks 1

My problem isn't that it is too light, but that the fonts are so faint that I don't have the contrast. I too am finding it very hard to read on a desktop monitor; I hate to think what it will be on my phone!

Please give us darker/thicker fonts!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

My problem isn't that it is too light, but that the fonts are so faint that I don't have the contrast. I too am finding it very hard to read on a desktop monitor; I hate to think what it will be on my phone!

Please give us darker/thicker fonts!

It's actually easier to read on my phone than it is on my desktop. 

I agree that the print is too light and even a bit too small.  Also, the previous design made it easy to distinguish between quoted content, to which people wrote replies, and new content or comments.  It appears as if HTML instructions such as quotes or email and web site addresses are appearing as regular text.  Someone in the CC IT or Communications Department still has to do a bit of clean-up to the look and feel of this site or it will be a major step backward.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, fshagan said:

For a higher contrast theme, click the "Theme" link at the bottom and select "Default". My eyes thanked me when I did this.

ip-higher-contrast.png

bottom where?  my screen only shows privacy policy and contact us.  Theme link is missing?

Edited by maxsales
added info

4 minutes ago, zitsky said:

There is NO theme setting for me.  Not sure why.  I only see "Privacy Policy   Contact Us".

I also have no "theme" setting.  This is on a desktop.  Totally agree, that font and light gray words very hard to read.  Do not like the look at all.

• Like 2