Signatures

@Host Star, I've noticed that the countdowns I use in my signature are too large for the new signature guidelines. I'm unable to edit my signature without deleting all of them, which I don't currently care to do. Are you aware of any countdown-type widgets that fit the (tiny!) allowed image guidelines?

It's kind of a user-unfriendly change from before, especially given that users can elect to turn of display of signatures altogether and the old forum compressed the visible signature size by default.

1 minute ago, melted2002 said:

How do I add a countdown signature to my signature I have two old ones and want to add a new one

As I understand it, they run afoul of the new limits on signature sizes, and you cannot do so.

Well, my signature is GONE! All I had was my D+/Elite RC and X badges -- but, they are no longer there, when I checked my Account Settings. Well, after the last 'new & improved' CC forum change, I gave up on Count-down clocks, since our signature space had shrunk so drastically. I guess now, I just won't have a signature. I also cannot locate the 'Social Groups' board, that I used to participate in. My reasons for regularly logging onto CC just keep dwindling....

7 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

The Collapse Signature Button is back.  It would be nice if the default spacing wasn't double which makes signatures, such as mine, rather long.....

Bob

Hmmm, I can expand it now but I can't collapse it again.

7 hours ago, Underwatr said:

@Host Star, I've noticed that the countdowns I use in my signature are too large for the new signature guidelines. I'm unable to edit my signature without deleting all of them, which I don't currently care to do. Are you aware of any countdown-type widgets that fit the (tiny!) allowed image guidelines?

It's kind of a user-unfriendly change from before, especially given that users can elect to turn of display of signatures altogether and the old forum compressed the visible signature size by default.

Techs are still working on a lot of  things. That is one of them. 

Noticed also that there is a restriction on Signature of 6 lines.   For the last decade I've used the signature to help keep track of my past cruises.  I found that I can keep the existing one for now but if I try to edit it will not allow me to save any changes as it doesn't meet the new parameter.