Royal Caribbean Website

Until today, whenever I did a booking or a mock booking on the Royal Caribbean Website, I got the chance to enter my C&A number, the fact that I'm getting old, what State I live in all in an attempt to qualify for some sort of discount.  Today, I'm not being given that option.  Is this a real change, or is it one of all too frequent website glitches?

Thanks, 

Tom

There website is having more issues than normal today.  I don't have any pulldown menus in the cruise planner, so when I click entertainment and activities, it only tells me there are no activities loaded, I can't get to the entertainment option on the pulldown.  Can't pulldown on anything else either, so I have given up.  100 days out, so still plenty of time.

Looks like they made some changes to the website overnight. If you go through the booking process and enter your C&A number, birthday, state of residence etc on the "Guest Info" page, it will update the pricing based on what you qualify for. 

They also no longer ask if you want a refundable or non-refundable deposit - instead, the refundable deposit option is presented as an upcharge right before hitting checkout. 

Edited by cmich068

On the "Find A Cruise Page" I was able to select the senior option, state & the C&A # using the "More Filters" option.  It did apply the discounts prior to filling in the passenger info but oddly when I do fill in our passenger info it accepts my husband's C&A# but says mine is invalid.  It's the same number I've had for years. Have no idea what's going on with that.  A phone call to C&A is now required.

There's also a new monthly payment option thru Up Lift Pay Monthly with a 15%APR.   

Diane

34 minutes ago, dmw1952 said:

On the "Find A Cruise Page" I was able to select the senior option, state & the C&A # using the "More Filters" option.

It's good to know that someone booking from Zimbabwe (other interesting places are on the resident list) now has the option to look for resident discounts.

Edited by Biker19

1 hour ago, MissCheekx said:

I can't make a payment on a cruise I have booked.  Tells me it's paid in full, which would be great, but is inaccurate!

Yes we are all getting free cruises now. All of my future cruises are paid in full, so says the website. Take a screenshot and hold them to it!

• Haha 1

It accepts my C&A number, but not Laura's. 

But it won't show a balcony discount for a CLS.

It does show a FL discount

And look, no more double spacing on hard returns.

Edited by John&LaLa

5 hours ago, cmich068 said:

Looks like they made some changes to the website overnight. If you go through the booking process and enter your C&A number, birthday, state of residence etc on the "Guest Info" page, it will update the pricing based on what you qualify for. 

They also no longer ask if you want a refundable or non-refundable deposit - instead, the refundable deposit option is presented as an upcharge right before hitting checkout. 

Yes, you have to go all way to check out, then offers you choice for Refundable or Not. Click yes to agree that will cost you $100 for non-Refundable 

Edited by ONECRUISER