Cruise Critic Community
Lyndihop

Single Smoking Thread (Use for all smoking discussions on HAL) )

Thank you Larry for trying to help. I was reluctant to post my question because even when you follow all the rules it seems to me that people just hate smokers and nothing will make them happy. Apparently it’s more fun to flame us.

12 minutes ago, Sheila2 said:

Thank you Larry for trying to help. I was reluctant to post my question because even when you follow all the rules it seems to me that people just hate smokers and nothing will make them happy. Apparently it’s more fun to flame us.

I wasn't trying to flame you.  I am concerned about the dangers of vaping.  My mom, a smoker, died of cancer at 58 yrs.  My dad lived until 88.  He never smoked.  I wish you luck.

Tom: My apologies. I didn’t think you were trying to flame me. My comment was general and I should know enough to stay away from this thread, but I had a question . I will never defend smoking but as long as I follow the rules I don’t think it’s necessary to insult my choices, poor though they be. Sorry, off my soapbox now.

On 8/16/2019 at 3:31 PM, Sheila2 said:

Tom: My apologies. I didn’t think you were trying to flame me. My comment was general and I should know enough to stay away from this thread, but I had a question . I will never defend smoking but as long as I follow the rules I don’t think it’s necessary to insult my choices, poor though they be. Sorry, off my soapbox now.

As a smoker I know where your coming from. Been through it many times just trying to get information and follow the rules. Lot of nasty people in this world. It's all about them.

Please  no smoking in  any enclosed area of the ship .  There should be out door deck areas for any kind of legal smoking  .People with Asthma conditions  are heavily impacted  & highly detrimental  to their over all health . Additionally second hand smoke is toxic . There are lots of poisons in  cigarets 

On 8/14/2019 at 4:14 PM, Tom47 said:

I wasn't trying to flame you.  I am concerned about the dangers of vaping.  My mom, a smoker, died of cancer at 58 yrs.  My dad lived until 88.  He never smoked.  I wish you luck.

Does this speak alot to effects of second hand smoke?