FIRST TIME IN A SUITE

Banditdog

You are entitled to 2 bottles per day. They are delivered each evening and left on the dresser. If there is a problem go future sales area where they have the brochures and look up what's included in a full suite and show that to guest services or the loyalty amb. and it will be corrected for you.

You will enjoy being in a suite and cruising on Princess.

You will receive a comp mini bar. You may exchange for items - even water. Not sure what ship you are on - breakfast is available in a select dining room, don't miss the comp speciality dining on the first night. Make sure you make your reservation when you get on aboard. Read up on the perks and if you have concerns check the post on CC or ask a question.

Yes, bottle water (2 per cabin) are provided each night ... except ... embarkation evening.  Supposedly, the two bottles of water in the mini bar are included to satisfy that perk.  BUT...if you intend to trade out your mini bar, then you might need to consider not drinking those two mini-bar bottles.

Practically, I bring along a refillable bottle.  I have never used up all of my waters.  Left overs are generally given to my steward or other crew members.

Water is very safe to drink onboard..  

Edited by cr8tiv1

I’ve had a full suite twice on Princess now. The bottled water delivery each day does not seem consistent from ship to ship. Make it known to your steward that you would like them each day. I think sometime if they think you won’t notice, they are lazy and don’t deliver them. I am on to them though. Also know that your bed linens should be changed daily. If they are not, they are not doing their job. Remind yourself when you think you are being boujee that you are paying for all of these amenities and extra service! 

Edited by Coffeeluvr05

The one and only time any of our RSs missed leaving our 2 bottles I reminded him and never had a problem the rest of the cruise. 

You mske a good point about the linens. My approach has always been upon first meeting the RS to ask him how frequently he changes them. Kinda puts him in record. Never had an answer than daily.

We've only had a suite once (December 2017 on the Royal). We got daily delivery of two bottles of water. We also received two bottles of water with the free minibar items. You can always refill those if you're not getting additional ones delivered daily.

Edited by geoherb

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Californian said:

Are the two bottles of water each day still a benefit?  I do not see it on their description. (see attached)

Suite Benefits.pdf

Have never seen it listed and have only received it maybe once or twice out of 20 plus cruises in a suite.

IMO.......Best to order the pre cruise water. 12 20oz bottles for 6.90

hi there, on the grand princess. in the vista suite, day 8, and never got any extra bottle water...did get the mini bar set up and traded the seltzer water for bottle water .guess princess stopped the two bottle waters per day..also no same day laundry service, unless you pay for same day. you'll get your laundry the next day b4 6pm. sucks

1 hour ago, Banditdog said:

hi there, on the grand princess. in the vista suite, day 8, and never got any extra bottle water...did get the mini bar set up and traded the seltzer water for bottle water .guess princess stopped the two bottle waters per day..also no same day laundry service, unless you pay for same day. you'll get your laundry the next day b4 6pm. sucks

Did you check the Presto box on the laundry slip?

We had same day laundry and two bottles of water per day on the Grand in July 2018 and the Majestic in September 2018.

Out by 9am, returned that evening.

Edited by cflutist

57 minutes ago, Banditdog said:

I as on the Grand last month and always got my water.  We would get our laundry together at night before we went to dinner and always got it back before dinner the next night.  

• Like 1