Looking for good cruise reviews

anesthetist2be

I have cruised many times but still love to read cruise reviews especially those will tons of pictures. I currently follow Jamman, Mitsugirly, & Gambee. Are there any others out there that you know of or follow? I read faster than all these people can cruise lol so I need more. Thank you for any input. 

2 minutes ago, anesthetist2be said:

I have cruised many times but still love to read cruise reviews especially those will tons of pictures. I currently follow Jamman, Mitsugirly, & Gambee. Are there any others out there that you know of or follow? I read faster than all these people can cruise lol so I need more. Thank you for any input. 

http://www.sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.com

On NCL, TheDougOut has some outstanding live blogs of his trips. His site: http://thedougout.com/  There is also a live blog that is not included on the site that was done on the NCL Breakaway this summer (Baltic cruise). 

CruiseLifeRick live reviews mainly Royal cruises but he has done one NCL. A&L_Ont often does live reviews on the Royal board and maureencruiser mainly reviews Royal and MSC. The three of them along with Yorkvillain did a group review a few years ago on Royal that was a fun read: 

Also on the NCL board, shadowmeboy does very detailed reviews of cruises.  

Enjoy!

On 1/16/2019 at 4:40 PM, anesthetist2be said:

I also love cruise reviews with lots of pictures! I learned so much from fellow cruisers about the ships we were about to sail on. The general information and recommendations make it feel like you were on the ship with them in some reviews. Keep 'em coming everyone!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Nadersmom said:

Not recent by any means but I still remember reading a review a few years back by someone that was SO entertaining.    I want to say his name was "Heykidsgetoffmylawn"  

He was hysterical

Old, from 2014 but this thread has a lot of suggestions.

Among, them it included a link to the HeyYouKidsGetOffMyLawn review.

Hopping on the thread just in case anyone here remembers... 3 years ago (I haven’t been here on CC since then) there was a reviewer who I loved following.  She cruised as a single woman, had lost her dad the previous year whom she had always cruised with previously.  Wore a cute chicken hat that she brought to every cruise for funny pics.  Travelled with a group.  Very detailed reports. Ring a bell? 

30 minutes ago, LovetheTXsun said:

Hopping on the thread just in case anyone here remembers... 3 years ago (I haven’t been here on CC since then) there was a reviewer who I loved following.  She cruised as a single woman, had lost her dad the previous year whom she had always cruised with previously.  Wore a cute chicken hat that she brought to every cruise for funny pics.  Travelled with a group.  Very detailed reports. Ring a bell? 

14 minutes ago, fyree39 said:

And she was a Cubs fan, right? I haven't seen her in quite some time.

12 minutes ago, LovetheTXsun said:

I think so!  That’s sad if she hasn’t ~ she loved it so much.  Lovely person. 

That's Wrigley 80. She's still around but I think she stopped doing reviews.  Great person, great reviews! :classic_cool:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I always loved reading the reviews from the Canadian Mounties couple.  They always seemed to do B-B-B cruises and had lots of pre-cruise info and pics as well as the most interesting, detailed reviews.  Does anyone remember their profile name?  I'd love to reread some of theirs while waiting for my next cruise to get here.  This was a great question, thanks for posting!

On 1/17/2019 at 1:27 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

SaintGreg’s are great. Also, Sid’s reviews. Love a good live review. 

On 1/16/2019 at 3:46 PM, PhillyFan33579 said:

The best review I have read recently was Saintgreg’s daily updates when he was on Dream.  There are other good recent reviews out there, but I don’t recall any poster’s names off the top of my head. 

Thanks! 17 days till Vista.

• Like 1