Day trip to Nevis from St Kitts

I booked a catamaran snorkel/beach day trip to Nevis with Bluewater a few years back... superb day!

This was independent of RCL, I booked on line.

https://www.bluewatersafaris.com/

Description and photo review of the day here

(click on "Hoopster95 replied to a topic" below to open the link)

Have a great cruise :classic_smile:

We considered doing an independent excursion or ferry trip to Nevis but opted to play it safe with a ship excursion and are glad we did. We did the Nevis tour coupled with a beach break and enjoyed it. The beach that all the companies seemed to use is right next to the Four Seasons and has a really yummy restaurant. The beach and water were ok but nothing amazing.

We did "Catamaran Fan Ta Sea to Nevis with Snorkel" through Royal Caribbean. We have done this tour twice and really loved it.  I booked through Royal as it was the only way to do this tour as the company was booked exclusively for the day we were in port.  It was a bit more pricey than doing it on another company, but Fan Ta Sea was rated number one on TripAdvisor and it wasn't particularly out of line with other non cruise line catamarans.  If we go back, we'll book it again.

Just sayin'  

DSCN2033.jpg

DSCN2050.jpg

13 hours ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

We considered doing an independent excursion or ferry trip to Nevis but opted to play it safe with a ship excursion and are glad we did. We did the Nevis tour coupled with a beach break and enjoyed it. The beach that all the companies seemed to use is right next to the Four Seasons and has a really yummy restaurant. The beach and water were ok but nothing amazing.

We did that same trip. It was a great excursion!

On 1/30/2019 at 7:46 PM, taxatty said:

It's very easy to take a ferry back and forth between Nevis and St. Kitts and make your own arrangements.

I would do an independent boat excursion but not the ferries. The ferry has been known to be canceled. Happened to a couple I met on one of my sailings. They had to meet the ship at the next port.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:52 AM, ragethjj23 said:

I had booked it, but they canceled it pretty last minute.  Good thing, took an amazing dune buggy tour instead!

Hello ragethjj23,

What dune buggy tour company did you use? We are interested in doing this as well.