Does Celebrity still contact suite guests

Gracie115

From what has been posted on here in the past few weeks , yes they are still contacting PH and RS guests by phone normally.  CS guests are often getting a email.   We are 6 weeks away from a cruise so will find out soon.

On February 10, 2019 at 5:17 PM, jelayne said:

From what has been posted on here in the past few weeks , yes they are still contacting PH and RS guests by phone normally.  CS guests are often getting a email.   We are 6 weeks away from a cruise so will find out soon.

Our past two cruises and our upcoming cruise in two weeks have been in CS's.  We have always received a call and a follow up email.  For the cruise sailing on the 28th we were called and emailed three weeks in advance.  It's nice but we rarely have any special request.  

22 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Was surprised to get a call from the Shore Side Concierge today 65 days before my cruise.   I'm wondering if being a Zenith is the reason for the early call.   I missed the call so will give her a call back.  

No, just inconsistency. I've received calls 8 weeks out and 4 days before.

Thanks Charles -   I was surprised as It is 9 1/2 weeks out.    The Shoreside Concierge must be bored.  I was surprised as the call came less than an hour after I upgraded from an Aqua to SS Guarantee -  with no cabin assignment yet.