2019 CCL Shareholder Benefit Page

0bnxshs

3 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Thank you for the information.

It does look pretty much the same.

31 minutes ago, CM1984 said:

Rich - thanks!  Just what we will need for the one in November!

You are both quite welcome.  :classic_biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, JR42 said:

The new shareholders benefit  info has a new fax # 206-501-2620. Has anyone used this one to request your benefit or are you all using the old one 

206-270-6080

Thanks

Janet

The new number did not work for me, but the old one did.

The new one worked for me but the confirmation took a lot longer. I don’t know if this makes a difference at all but the new # is connected to the World cruise reservation dept. with the old # is the H.A. Guest Relations dept.

Janet

23 hours ago, ATC said:

Is that the description of benefits that will be part of the items to be voted on at the next Annual Meeting on April 16, 2019? Will HAL accept it BEFORE that vote?

I sent mine in 3 weeks ago for our Oct 2019 and Jan 2020 cruise and they both showed up on our account.

On 3/27/2019 at 3:29 AM, JR42 said:

The new shareholders benefit  info has a new fax # 206-501-2620. Has anyone used this one to request your benefit or are you all using the old one 

206-270-6080

Thanks

Janet

The number on the form is 206-201-2620

1 hour ago, cruisingrob21 said:

The number on the form is 206-201-2620

I tried that one earlier this week and it did not go to a fax.  There was a recorded message.  I couldn't make out what it said.  501 was a fax but i don't have confirmation yet.  

Sue

On 3/27/2019 at 9:21 AM, ATC said:

Is that the description of benefits that will be part of the items to be voted on at the next Annual Meeting on April 16, 2019? Will HAL accept it BEFORE that vote?

This comes up for a vote every year, as it needs to be renewed. But until that date, the old benefits, which are basically the same, would still be in effect. 

I really could not see the shareholders voting this one down at any time. 

Last November 2018 on the Konigsdam I booked 3 Future cruises. 2 for Aug 2019 and 1 for November 2019. I gave a copy of the Stock Statement that showed my ownership to the Future Cruise Consultant as I had done on several previous cruises.  While my cruises were confirmed, Seattle emailed the FCC that the OBC would be confirmed after the next Annual Meeting. When I returned home in January I had my TA call HAL. He was told the same thing. Looks like it will be OK though. Final payments not due til May 13th. I'm sure HAL will want to credit it by then.

10 hours ago, drowelf said:

This comes up for a vote every year, as it needs to be renewed. But until that date, the old benefits, which are basically the same, would still be in effect. 

I really could not see the shareholders voting this one down at any time. 

The shareholders do not vote on this, just the Board of Directors.

And when it comes to stock voting, remember that the a majority of the common stock is owned or controlled by one family, so whatever Micky Arison wants, Micky Arison gets.