Do all ships have a "gluten free" island in the windjammer?

Not entirely sure, ship specific, but they did have a nice choice of a gluten free selection on Anthem on our last cruise as well as Brilliance in the med in 2017.

But, I would strongly suggest that you email rcldining@rccl.com and just ask them to be certain because you never know, your email suggesting it might trigger a meeting agenda and may forge the way into getting one.

12 minutes ago, qa4ever said:

I was quite happy about this on Oasis last summer, especially the desserts.  Just wondering if Liberty will have it?

we had fantastic gluten free options and service on liberty 2 years ago, although we would ask for a chef in windjammer and they would cook the food fresh for the two Celiac kids  we had with us.

I have sailed for many years on Royal as gluten free.  It is not difficult.  Most of the ships now have a dedicated GF island in the Windjammer.  Sometimes the dessert island has additional GF items, labeled.  There are always fresh fruit choices, but more limited choices in GF desserts.  The Windjammer will prepare GF toast for you.  Ask at the center area of the Windjammer near the egg prep station.  The toaster is dedicated GF and is prepared as a special order item.  Sometimes it takes some time.  If you have further questions re menu items, the Windjammer chef will walk you around the Windjammer and point out GF items.  We eat most meals in the Windjammer as I seem to have better luck with GF there.  On longer cruises the Windjammer manager has even brought freshy baked GF cookies to our table!

The dining room requires a 24 hour pre-order for GF (dinner) and selections have been very limited.  I bring GF crackers, GF nut and fruit bars and snacks that are prepackaged in individual portions for port days and excursions.

Even if you complete Royal's "special needs form," you will need to be vigilant and proactive regarding food choices aboard ship.

That interesting...I don’t remember there being a dedicated gluten free station a few years ago.  I remember a few GF items around.  Not that I or my family have GF requirements, still think it’s a great idea for those who do.

Just got off Grandeur yesterday, and every meal, they had a gluten free section in the WJ.

Also, there was a sign in the beverage area that stated that they had almond, soy, and lactose free milk available.