Persian Garden Elite Perk

MF40

Just had our CC status upgraded to Elite (yay!) and wanted to check..... is the Persian garden on port days still a perk? Think I read somewhere it had disappeared on the Edge but is it gone fleet wide?

Thanks in adavance

15 hours ago, MF40 said:

Just had our CC status upgraded to Elite (yay!) and wanted to check..... is the Persian garden on port days still a perk? Think I read somewhere it had disappeared on the Edge but is it gone fleet wide?

Thanks in adavance

Only gone from Edge - since Edge does‘t have the Persian Garden but the SEA Thermal Suite.

6 minutes ago, 39august said:

So how long can you use the Persian Garden, please? I've never tried this perk.

On our September 2018 Infinity cruise the Persian Garden was a one time use (elite complimentary pass), on a port day, until 1:30 PM. We've never used the PG perk. 

Edited by davekathy

It is just once on a port day.  We used ours on the Reflection last year after two days of excursions with intensive walking, and those chairs felt soooo good on my legs and back!

On 6/10/2019 at 11:43 AM, 39august said:

So how long can you use the Persian Garden, please? I've never tried this perk.

There are signs that read limit your time to I think 30 minutes on the loungers.  Some ignore them and stay a long time.   If it isn’t full capacity as long as you want for the loungers.   There are other things to use in there besides the loungers and you can use as long as you want.  

We were in AQ went to use PG,   all the loungers were full.   Were told to come back a little later.   All the loungers were still full with many of the same people.   We gave up.

The next day the loungers were full so I took a picture with my iPhone.  Turned in our key card and told the attendant that we will be back in 30 minutes and have a picture of the people in there.  Came back about 40 minutes later and all of the loungers were still full.  Looked at the pictures,  same people, showed it to the attendant and she went with us and  shamed a few to leave.  The others just laid there as if it didn’t apply to them.   A few minutes later some more passengers came in and they still wouldn’t give up their lounger.  I said  those that came In to tell the attendant as I have a picture of those others being there over an hour.  Got some dirty looks but I It did get results.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

When we were on Reflection last month, there were a bunch of chair hogs in PG.  Luckily, there are twice as many loungers on Reflection, so we were able to get one whenever we went.  Every time we went, there were many loungers with no people, but a lot of personal stuff piled up on them.