Solarium Bistro

3 minutes ago, J80crew said:

Are the meals in the bistro adults-only?  I’d like to go there but will have a tween in tow. 

Nope, children are allowed in the restaurant.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2019 at 8:48 PM, Host Clarea said:

For dinner, starters and desserts are buffet, entree is waiter service.  Some entrees are extra cost.

Breakfast and lunch are buffet.

Hello!

I thought breakfast and lunch were free in the Solarium bistro?  Is it just dinner for a fee?

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 1:02 PM, 2ManyCruises said:

On 7/6/2019 at 8:48 PM, Host Clarea said:

For dinner, starters and desserts are buffet, entree is waiter service.  Some entrees are extra cost.

Breakfast and lunch are buffet.

On 7/7/2019 at 1:02 PM, 2ManyCruises said:

This is also the case of The Symphony. It now has waiter service for dinner.

I can confirm Symphony Solarium Bistro is still all buffet for dinner - no separate entree ordering (unless you want to pay a charge for the few special entrees). Ate there last night and was happy to see it remains all buffet. Of course they have waiters to bring drinks, etc.

40 minutes ago, lovelife said:

I can confirm Symphony Solarium Bistro is still all buffet for dinner - no separate entree ordering (unless you want to pay a charge for the few special entrees). Ate there last night and was happy to see it remains all buffet. Of course they have waiters to bring drinks, etc.

Appreciate the update.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:33 PM, Chiliburn said:

You have to make reservations.it is good 

We were there in July and did not make advance reservations for the solarium bistro. We walked up and they were able to seat 3 of us no problem. My husband ordered off of the menu, and it was a small up charge.

19 minutes ago, exercisemama said:

We were there in July and did not make advance reservations for the solarium bistro. We walked up and they were able to seat 3 of us no problem. 

That has always been my experience, also.

That does not mean that there are not times when they are busy.  But generally, they are not.  Most people don't seem to know that this exists.  😉 

The Solarium Bistro is a nice, quiet alternative to the main dining room. The menu may not offer as much but it's worth the change that the MDR offers. Yes, the appetizers are buffet, but if you want something less hectic, I'd highly suggest it.