Dining on CocoCay

No...only lunch fare is served.  A BBQ set-up...hamburgers, hot dogs, bbq chicken, sometimes ribs, salads (green and fruit, potato) slaw, beans, etc....and desserts and lemonade or punch.  Of course, booze and sodas are available for a fee, which is charged to your account, just like on the ship.

3 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

No...only lunch fare is served.  A BBQ set-up...hamburgers, hot dogs, bbq chicken, sometimes ribs, salads (green and fruit, potato) slaw, beans, etc....and desserts and lemonade or punch.  Of course, booze and sodas are available for a fee, which is charged to your account, just like on the ship.

Please note that this poster has likely not been to Coco Cay at 7am since Perfect Day, so I would take this info with a grain of salt.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Please note that this poster has likely not been to Coco Cay at 7am since Perfect Day, so I would take this info with a grain of salt.

You're so true Bob.....they probably don't know about the CheeseSteak sandwiches, mozzarella sticks, funnel cakes etc that is also served at lunch, but, I was on the island right after docking and could not find any breakfast items. Nothing was available till after 10:30, except cocoloco's which I found shortly after crossing bridge. ha! 

Edited by TYMAN
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

I believe i read they have a veggie burger

and a portabella mushroom sandwich too.....

Ps...will be back again next month, I'll take more pics. 

Edited by TYMAN

32 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

and a portabella mushroom sandwich too.....

Ps...will be back again next month, I'll take more pics. 

My personal favorite, as well as the funnel cake. 

OP  - there will be many suitable lunch options. 

Enjoy

m

4 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

Hi Pat! Miss ya......tell the Buckmeister I said hi. 

Sure will thanks!  We enjoyed our time on Coco Cay...was indeed impressed with the new lunch offerings.  Though we will always miss the more laid back natural atmosphere the little island used to have..and the nature walk.  There are still some places to get away from the noise.  😉 

2 minutes ago, island lady said:

Sure will thanks!  We enjoyed our time on Coco Cay...was indeed impressed with the new lunch offerings.  Though we will always miss the more laid back natural atmosphere the little island used to have..and the nature walk.  There are still some places to get away from the noise.  😉 

We mostly hung out at Chill Beach, which was nice. I do miss the rustic way it was though. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

We mostly hung out at Chill Beach, which was nice. I do miss the rustic way it was though. 

Sister rented one of the Cabanas there (we had #9...way down at the quiet end)...as surprise for my birthday.  Was a good time...though our cabin attendant was pretty lame.  Good buffet there..quite impressed at the change.  🙂 

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

Sister rented one of the Cabanas there (we had #9...way down at the quiet end)...as surprise for my birthday.  Was a good time...though our cabin attendant was pretty lame.  Good buffet there..quite impressed at the change.  🙂 

Cabanas looked great, maybe one day. As for food, we started at Snack Shack for burgers, fries, mozzarella sticks & funnel cakes. Moved on to the buffet later for cheesesteak sandwiches. I was really impressed with the setup. Having the flavored water available all day sure helped too....it was hot! Plus, I could only drink so many CocoLoco's. Ha!  

16 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

VERY diplomatic. 😄

Just watch out for the seagulls. Last week I turned around to get my drink and a gull stole my last mozzarella stick. Then he sent his brothers, sisters, cousins and friends over to try and get my funnel cake. No one messes with my funnel cake!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/8/2019 at 11:49 AM, Host Clarea said:

We were just there, there is no breakfast at CocoCay.  However, for lunch plenty of options even if you do not eat meat.  I am pretty much a veggie except chicken and there were tons of choices.  Lots of salads, fruit, and a taco/burrito area where you can make your own, so you can just do veggies. 

• Like 1