Happy Hour Back 2019??

Marie50

Sounds like a lot of hoping here.  Would be very surprised to see it return. People show up grab cheap drinks and then leave. In the meantime the actual drinkers on board cannot find seats or service. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, memoak said:

Sounds like a lot of hoping here.  Would be very surprised to see it return. People show up grab cheap drinks and then leave. In the meantime the actual drinkers on board cannot find seats or service. 

yep my moto is, ... I'm on holiday,  every hour is happy hour.

• Like 8

We spent last month on the Sapphire and no happy hour special pricing.  While I enjoyed happy hour specials it was over crowded and not really that relaxing.  The late night happy hour special in Skywalkers was relaxing as few took part.  That one I miss.  

I feel like these drink packages may have potentially killed the happy hour. It always amazes me how many people have the package. I know plenty if people wait for those sip and sale promos. Then again those without the package for enjoy those happy hours. I'm not a drinker, but I enjoy observing these things. Crew and I always get into conversation on these kinds of stuff.

23 hours ago, memoak said:

So your saying that people who just bought 2 for 1 drinks are not actual drinkers. :classic_rolleyes::classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

So your saying that people who just bought 2 for 1 drinks are not actual drinkers. :classic_rolleyes::classic_laugh:

Just saying that for those of us who enjoy sitting at the bar for a few hours drinking and conversing the happy hour knocked out a bar for us

4 minutes ago, memoak said:

Just saying that for those of us who enjoy sitting at the bar for a few hours drinking and conversing the happy hour knocked out a bar for us

I know. :classic_wink: Just joking. 

It did get crowded when that time of day rolled around. It's hard to believe they weren't making enough money with that program. 

On 7/12/2019 at 1:15 PM, memoak said:

I knew you were looking for a place to sit, so I left.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suzyed said:

I can only imagine the things that went on with that barrel chair!  LOL!
I don't see how the 2 for 1 was abused?   So people got their BOGO drinks and left the bar...that was a good thing since it got too crowded for those of us who wanted to hang out and then play trivia after.

They stored their beers to drink later in the evening. 

• Thanks 1