When will I get assigned a room from a Ste. Guarantee

2 hours ago, george35 said:

We booked a guaranteed BALCONY cabin for the B2B Sept. 1st cruise on the Harmony & we got our cabin # 2 weeks ago. Also for the Sept. 8th cruise.

george35

We are on the Sept 1st Harmony as well...still waiting. no JS available for weeks....but we will be fine with what we get. the JS are all in good locations on Harmony. ....wouldn't mind if we got upgraded...but not counting on that

4 hours ago, Seville2Cabo said:

We were looking at guaranteed jr suite for a cruise next year. $1,000 less. Are jr or full suites ever obstructed view?

Aft facing suites are obstructed on Explorer.

On 7/12/2019 at 5:26 PM, minnie00 said:

I snagged a JS guarantee last night for our cruise....just curious how long till we get assigned a room. We sail Harmony on Sept 1st. There are no JS available on this cruise and haven't been for weeks so I jumped on it....I know odds of getting higher are null and figure they have to juggle the upgrades etc...but I am just hoping for a good floor...I prefer lower 🙂

Our son just received their stateroom number for our cruise next April on Symphony of the seas . But it’s a crap shoot. 

5 minutes ago, doones2 said:

If you don’t know your cabin # till the day of cruising, what do you put on your luggage tags so that they get to the correct cabin?

The porters can look up your stateroom on the manifest and make tags for you.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 5:55 PM, minnie00 said:

that is not what I wanted to hear 😂😂😂 I am such a planner. I like to "know" now. lol

14 hours ago, island lady said:

My last JS guarantee was not assigned until 5 days before the sail date.  I was most anxiously waiting to see what I would get, as the JS cabins had been sold out (per website) for weeks.  Which was why I booked the guarantee in the first place, was only thing available when I booked late.  

I didn't get a JS...had to settle for a GS instead.  😉 Got very lucky, and worth the wait.  🙂 

Wow that’s wonderful. We have a JS guarantee on Brilliance for Sept in the Med, no stateroom assignment yet and cruise is completely sold out !

1 hour ago, Pencruise said:

Wow that’s wonderful. We have a JS guarantee on Brilliance for Sept in the Med, no stateroom assignment yet and cruise is completely sold out !

The websites often do not show the full picture of stateroom inventory.

For those who wonder about their assignment when it is ‘last minute’, if your ship uses the app, you can check there as you are traveling to your cruise. On the last gty cabin we booked, our cabin # populated in the app 3 days before as we were headed out. We had already printed the luggage tags, ready to fill in a deck/cabin number if we got it too late to reprint the tags. 

We are waiting on an assignment too, 45 days out...and a RoyalUp to boot. 🙂

Good luck to you all, our last assignment was a great location.

15 hours ago, minnie00 said:

We are on the Sept 1st Harmony as well...still waiting. no JS available for weeks....but we will be fine with what we get. the JS are all in good locations on Harmony. ....wouldn't mind if we got upgraded...but not counting on that

September 1st is still a long way off.  I was assigned at 5 days prior.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pencruise said:

Mine was on Oasis.

Edited by island lady

3 hours ago, barbeyg said:

For those who wonder about their assignment when it is ‘last minute’, if your ship uses the app, you can check there as you are traveling to your cruise. On the last gty cabin we booked, our cabin # populated in the app 3 days before as we were headed out. We had already printed the luggage tags, ready to fill in a deck/cabin number if we got it too late to reprint the tags. 

We are waiting on an assignment too, 45 days out...and a RoyalUp to boot. 🙂

Good luck to you all, our last assignment was a great location.

I check the app all the time lol

2 hours ago, island lady said:

September 1st is still a long way off.  I was assigned at 5 days prior.  

anticipation will continue to build 

58 minutes ago, minnie00 said:

I check the app all the time lol

anticipation will continue to build 

As do I. As do I. 😄

I think its part part of the excitement for me. lol

When that cabin number populates, it’s like I’ve won something for a moment. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, holiday-shrek said:

They make the best tags anyway!

If you can read their scribble.  😉  I would only use porter tags if all else failed.  

BTW:  Have seen a few of those flimsy paper tags laying in the hallways on a few occasions.  Ooops...got torn off!  Wonder where that bag went?  😮 

2 minutes ago, island lady said:

If you can read their scribble.  😉  I would only use porter tags if all else failed.  

BTW:  Have seen a few of those flimsy paper tags laying in the hallways on a few occasions.  Ooops...got torn off!  Wonder where that bag went?  😮 

Never had any problems!