May 2021 Cruise Schedules

19 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Some might start being released this December and then through the first of the year, Jan, Feb, March...You'll just have to keep checking back.

Thanks, I can see sail dates that extend into April 2021 so I thought that the dates in May 2021 might be sooner then this December.

1 hour ago, Dlanco said:

Thanks, I can see sail dates that extend into April 2021 so I thought that the dates in May 2021 might be sooner then this December.

I wish....I am dead ended in Hawaii for last leg on Serenade in 2021 early May.  Would like to continue and book ASAP when booking come out to keep same cabin.  

Edited by island lady

1 hour ago, Dlanco said:

You're welcome....I've booked a B2B for April 18th & 25th 2021 and that's as far out as I could book. I keep checking also.

42 minutes ago, island lady said:

I wish....I am dead ended in Hawaii for last leg on Serenade in 2021 early May.  Would like to continue and book ASAP when booking come out to keep same cabin.  

I am in the same situation with the Radiance.  Same thing happened last year and I was able to book the next two legs on 11/15.

9 minutes ago, LoisGriffin1 said:

I am just quoting what I was told by the cruise staff onboard. 

I don’t see what reason they would have to lie about it.

They have no clue and just want to give you an answer so you leave.....fast!🙄

Never happened that cruises were released in September or October....🤔

20 minutes ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

They have no clue and just want to give you an answer so you leave.....fast!🙄

Never happened that cruises were released in September or October....🤔

That would be the fake news part since they approached me in the concierge lounge to chat through future cruises. I have 2020 and wondered when the itineraries would start coming out for 2021. 

There was no rush and they are very aware that other companies release UK cruises around then so Royal do start their UK seasons on the back foot. It was interesting hearing them suggesting Celebrity to cruisers for 2020 now Indy has gone. I know it’s a sister line but I had never heard them suggesting people switch lines.

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Yes, was only reason didn't book as B2B on her or Radiance. Like not to change rooms... Though we are lucky that Royal started releasing most of them so early. Few yrs ago all were released in Mar-May, with longer Caribbean Cruises I had to wait until first of June! 

Edited by ONECRUISER

17 hours ago, Bee Guy said:

I am in the same situation with the Radiance.  Same thing happened last year and I was able to book the next two legs on 11/15.

Thanks for the info.  Will keep checking on it.  At some point RCI releases a schedule of bookings for areas for the new season.  They don't all come out at the same time.   

Edited by island lady