May 2021 Cruise Schedules

15 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Where are y'all seeing cruises for 2021? I'm not seeing any on Royals site.

Most of them only go through April.  I am booked for over 3 months on Serenade early 2021.  I booked direct on the RCI website a few weeks ago for them.  

15 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yes, was only reason didn't book as B2B on her or Radiance. Like not to change rooms... Though we are lucky that Royal started releasing most of them so early. Few yrs ago all were released in Mar-May, with longer Caribbean Cruises I had to wait until first of June! 

I booked late, not expecting to take the longer trips...have to change cabins 4 times on a 7 leg trip...sigh..but it is what it is.  😉 

1 hour ago, island lady said:

I booked late, not expecting to take the longer trips...have to change cabins 4 times on a 7 leg trip...sigh..but it is what it is.  😉 

Wow Contrats! Done few B3B of 10-13niters myself, but hoping do a B5B if cabins fall into place. Watching and waiting...

7 hours ago, pstone1 said:

The Australia Serenade 2021 itineraries opened for booking on April 1 this year.

Yes and no, that's end on Australia Serenade season, and what we were talking about. Dates conclude with the April 17 2021 Hawaii sailing half way back to US, having wait until next yrs release new sailing/dates

3 hours ago, mugtech said:

Be pulling into Barcelona from Dubai on Jewel OTS in April, 2021.  Waiting to see where she goes next, hoping to book the same cabin.  Might have to wait until onboard Quantum in February.

I was wondering if Jewel is getting a dry dock in 2021. I'm really hoping Jewel does the Greek Isles in 2021. Explorer is doing it next year. I wish I could book now!

5 minutes ago, Jax129 said:

I was wondering if Jewel is getting a dry dock in 2021. I'm really hoping Jewel does the Greek Isles in 2021. Explorer is doing it next year. I wish I could book now!

2021 would make sense because her last dry dock was April 2016.

22 hours ago, island lady said:

My dead end on Serenade is May 5th in Honolulu.  

There are worse places to be stuck. 😀

22 hours ago, island lady said:

Trolls...don't feed them.  

Blocking also works well. 

On 7/16/2019 at 10:05 AM, island lady said:

I am looking forward to someday being able to do a B2B, just a bit envious of 7 legs!!!  Have fun!

On 7/16/2019 at 10:57 AM, ONECRUISER said:

Wow Contrats! Done few B3B of 10-13niters myself, but hoping do a B5B if cabins fall into place. Watching and waiting...

Yup, me too.  Just waiting to book to continue on from Honolulu.  🙂 

Edited by island lady

On 7/16/2019 at 11:22 AM, pstone1 said:

The Australia Serenade 2021 itineraries opened for booking on April 1 this year.

OMG...do you think it won't be until April 2020 to book as a continuation then?  Oh well....as long as I can snag that same cabin...already have to move too many times.  😞 

On 7/17/2019 at 7:26 AM, bobmacliberty said:

There are worse places to be stuck. 😀

Blocking also works well. 

Yeah...poor us...stuck in Hawaii.  🤗

Have (fortunately) only had to block 3 members since I join years ago...and those have been awhile.  Though agree, option is always there.  😉 

On 7/17/2019 at 2:07 PM, Sugar67 said:

I am looking forward to someday being able to do a B2B, just a bit envious of 7 legs!!!  Have fun!

Thanks...will be our first long adventure.  Have not booked that many strung together so far, most we have done is a B2B.  Though now we have several of them booked.  

Up until now I refused to leave the "fur baby" for more than 2 weeks, but now this last spring...cancer took my sweet girl, so now we are daring to book longer cruises...though still miss her terribly.  

Edited by island lady

16 minutes ago, island lady said:

Up until now I refused to leave the "fur baby" for more than 2 weeks, but now this last spring...cancer took my sweet girl, so now we are daring to book longer cruises...though still miss her terribly.  

So sorry to hear about your girl 😢  The longest we have done is an 8 day so we are really looking forward to the 11 night one booked for this January.  

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Thanks...will be our first long adventure.  Have not booked that many strung together so far, most we have done is a B2B.  Though now we have several of them booked.  

So sorry. Last year Cancer took our almost 15yr old Furry Family Member(Woof). Many good Memories...

18 hours ago, Sugar67 said:

So sorry to hear about your girl 😢  The longest we have done is an 8 day so we are really looking forward to the 11 night one booked for this January.  

Thanks...still cry at times...but getting better.  Our dear pets continue to live forever in our hearts. 

Once you start doing the longer cruises...it feels so odd when you do the shorter ones (like 3/4 night).  Feels like we are packing up to leave as soon as we unpack!  😮 

Edited by island lady

17 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

So sorry. Last year Cancer took our almost 15yr old Furry Family Member(Woof). Many good Memories...

Sorry to hear about your fur baby loss as well...it's never easy.  They give so much and ask for so little.  Our Katie (my avatar picture of her sitting at the dinette in the motor home) did not quite make it to her 16th birthday.  She was a big part of our lives, and the reason we spent so much of our travel time in the "land yacht" where of course she ruled as queen!  😉 

3 minutes ago, Cruiser24 said:

I know I’ve seen this before but now I can’t find it.  Will someone please give me the list of when itineraries come out?

Dart board I am afraid.  Conflicting info everywhere.  At some point RCI will introduce a chart of booking dates for 2021-2021...but not sure when on that one either.  

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:14 AM, Jax129 said:

They need Jewel for the Baltic cruises. 

On 7/17/2019 at 6:47 AM, mugtech said:

So I might have booked the last cruise before a dry dock, worked out OK previously on the Mariner.  I will never book the last cruise before dry dock on NCL, too many horror stories.

How did it work out? They kicked us off the ship prior to the TA. 🤔

That qualifies as a horror story to a lot of folks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1