Need price of can of coke and water Allure of the Seas

You can get unlimited ice water anywhere on the ship....for no charge.  It's the water that's in your food, ice and beverages.  It's WATER!  It's fine. No need to pay for water.  If you want to take it ashore, bring a refillable bottle....but there are drinks in EVERY port, if you don't want to carry your own!

2 hours ago, AriesBlond said:

Hmm. I paid 4.50 for my cokes on the Allure! Very Pricey, and could NOT find diet anywhere in a can!! 

I paid $4.50 on Anthem as well and to add insult to injury I had the refreshment package . I ordered a coke in the MDR. They brought me a can and didn't have me sign anything and charged my account. I figured it was included since that's what they brought me.

On Anthem we ordered diet coke for the minibar. Could get 6, 12 or 24 cans at a time and could take them anywhere on the ship. Cheaper than buying at a bar. We ordered 24 for a 12 day cruise for just under $48 including grats. Smaller quantities are more per can but still cheaper than at a bar. They also had regular coke and some other types. 

12 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

I paid $4.50 on Anthem as well and to add insult to injury I had the refreshment package . I ordered a coke in the MDR. They brought me a can and didn't have me sign anything and charged my account. I figured it was included since that's what they brought me.

Are cans not included in the refreshment package?

I also experienced being mistakenly charged during the Diamond happy hours for a 'diamond'  wine at a bar on Grandeur last week. Likewise, I assumed there was no charge as  they didn't have me sign anything.  After I queried my account, the charge was refunded though. 

3 minutes ago, dutchclogs said:

Are cans not included in the refreshment package? ....

Normally cans are not included, but some have reported being able to get them.

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Normally cans are not included, but some have reported being able to get them.

Thanks, Bob.  Do you know if this also applies to Evian bottled water?  (in relation to refreshment package)

Just now, dutchclogs said:

Thanks, Bob.  Do you know if this also applies to Evian bottled water?  (in relation to refreshment package)

To my knowledge, you are only supposed to get Evian if you buy the bottled water package.  This is not an unlimited package, but some specific number of 1L Evian bottles.

You generally have no choice on the bottled water brand supplied as part of the Refreshment and Deluxe packages.

4 hours ago, dutchclogs said:

Are cans not included in the refreshment package?

I also experienced being mistakenly charged during the Diamond happy hours for a 'diamond'  wine at a bar on Grandeur last week. Likewise, I assumed there was no charge as  they didn't have me sign anything.  After I queried my account, the charge was refunded though. 

Damned if I know? MDR I got charged but they were screwing up all week. My wife and son had the deluxe package and they charged there wine to my card even after explaining to them and giving them all three cards. We never signed for anything. I got a can of coke from a kiosk outside of WJ no charge for that one.

18 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

I miss the days when Fountain Soda Pop was free with Royal Meals... Lately I've ran Royal Ship's out of Diet Pop, at times they gave me Can or poured from 2lt bottle but was never Charged

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

To my knowledge, you are only supposed to get Evian if you buy the bottled water package.  This is not an unlimited package, but some specific number of 1L Evian bottles.

You generally have no choice on the bottled water brand supplied as part of the Refreshment and Deluxe packages.

Couple times they gave me smaller Evian bottles for my Free Crown & Anchor perks. Though agree as part of package only recieved the cheaper brands