Status

Just now, george35 said:

If I pay for 6 people going on a cruise do I get the cruise points for the 6 of them or just for my wife & myself??

george35

Only yourself.  You don’t get your wife’s points..she does 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

1 hour ago, george35 said:

If I pay for 6 people going on a cruise do I get the cruise points for the 6 of them or just for my wife & myself??

We are in the same situation. I was hopeful that we'd get the cruise points instead of the people in the other cabins, but I didn't really expect that we would . 

All 7 of you would receive points for the cruise.

Your children will get matching cruise points on cruises you take without them until they turn 18, so it's important to sign up all cruisers as soon as possible. We did not find this out until after our oldest son had turned 18. Our 18 year old daughter has Diamond status, and our youngest son will be Diamond Plus when he turn's 18 next February.

You also get shared status of the highest ranking member in your marriage. We turn Diamond Plus in September, however Nancy has about 30 more cruise points than I do.

(Diamond Plus is the highest shared level your children can achieve)

10 minutes ago, mooseman52b said:

Your children will get matching cruise points on cruises you take without them until they turn 18, so it's important to sign up all cruisers as soon as possible. We did not find this out until after our oldest son had turned 18. Our 18 year old daughter has Diamond status, and our youngest son will be Diamond Plus when he turn's 18 next February.

You also get shared status of the highest ranking member in your marriage. We turn Diamond Plus in September, however Nancy has about 30 more cruise points than I do.

Yes, my kids and their children (grandkids) are Ds because of this peculiarity.

4 hours ago, mooseman52b said:

Marriage is not a requirement 

Just now, Host Clarea said:

Not even that.  All you have to do is declare a "signnificant other".

Partnership is a slightly looser term in my opinion. 

But I'm apparently a contrarian 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1