Are Milkshakes included with Refreshment Pkg

2 hours ago, LewLewBelle said:

We are sailing on Harmony in Oct. We purchased the non alcoholic refreshment package. Are Johnny Rocket Milkshakes included? If not is there anywhere else that makes them that would be included?

JR milkshakes should be included.  The only question is if they will require you to purchase food in order to get your "free" milkshaes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

@John&LaLa is on board now and might be able to answer that. 

51 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

JR milkshakes should be included.  The only question is if they will require you to purchase food in order to get your "free" milkshaes.

I will look into that

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LewLewBelle said:

Thank You can't wait for answer!!!  My mom loves her milkshakes LOL

If not, as long as u r at least a gold member, a BOGO free JR milkshake should b a perk loaded automatically to ur Sea pass card!

Interesting.  Latest reports of her newer sister ship Symphony is that you have to make a meal purchase to get your "free" shake.    The one consistent thing about RC is their inconsistency  LOL 

Edited by ryano

I have been living in south florida for enough years to be able to say that most of the people dont care about the harmful effects of uv rays they should probably skip tanning that much at the pool  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, mcatmcat said:

I have been living in south florida for enough years to be able to say that most of the people dont care about the harmful effects of uv rays they should probably skip tanning that much at the pool, but I dont judge them

Edited by mcatmcat

7 hours ago, AustinCruise said:

Generally - no - JR milkshakes are not included with the refreshments package.  Coffee drinks from a (fake) Starbucks are not either.

The milkshakes were added to the description of refreshment packages I think around this time last year.

36 minutes ago, ocav said:

The milkshakes were added to the description of refreshment packages I think around this time last year.

Interesting. I’m on Liberty of the Seas on Sunday and it doesn’t mention it when we purchased online. I’ll have to look when we board. Perhaps varies by ship?

Edited by AustinCruise

19 minutes ago, AustinCruise said:

Interesting. I’m on Liberty of the Seas on Sunday and it doesn’t mention it when we purchased online. I’ll have to look when we board. Perhaps varies by ship?

Changed fleetwide July of 2018.  The only variable is that some ships require a food purchase while others don’t. 

6311ED3E-F5E3-4893-B016-7FEDB5E01AEB.png

Edited by Ourusualbeach

41 minutes ago, AustinCruise said:

Pop it into google, there’s an article on there regarding the change 

Edited by ocav