Santa's Elf Needs an RCCL inflatable cruise ship

For the second year, my son, he's now six, is asking Santa for an inflatable RCCL cruise ship. He saw one when he was three and instead chose something else has his trinket to bring home. Ever since then he's asked for this item for either his birthday or Christmas. We'd hoped he'd forget about it, but alas, he has not. He said Santa's elves were busy last year, so it was okay they didn't get to it, but that it was at the top of his list this year, so they'd have to work on it. Does anyone have an inflatable RCCL cruise ship they're willing to part with? I will absolutely pay it for and shipping to Alabama or Indiana. 

26 minutes ago, TwinMomNeedsACruise said:

Does anyone have an inflatable RCCL cruise ship they're willing to part with?

Welcome to CC.

You may want to ask this in some upcoming roll call thread - if available, someone could get it in the shop on board some ship.

Edited by Biker19

1 hour ago, TwinMomNeedsACruise said:

For the second year, my son, he's now six, is asking Santa for an inflatable RCCL cruise ship. He saw one when he was three and instead chose something else has his trinket to bring home. Ever since then he's asked for this item for either his birthday or Christmas. We'd hoped he'd forget about it, but alas, he has not. He said Santa's elves were busy last year, so it was okay they didn't get to it, but that it was at the top of his list this year, so they'd have to work on it. Does anyone have an inflatable RCCL cruise ship they're willing to part with? I will absolutely pay it for and shipping to Alabama or Indiana. 

1 hour ago, TwinMomNeedsACruise said:

5 minutes ago, ownedbypets said:

I can also look on my cruise the last week in November.

1 minute ago, TwinMomNeedsACruise said:

That'd be awesome. Thank you!

10 minutes ago, chandoe said:

Will be on board the week of Thanksgiving I can check. 

That'd be awesome. If someone manages to get me one of these I'll be sure to post here and update everyone. I like the lego thing and will check that out as a possible birthday present as they're starting to get into legos now. Good idea.

I will be on Navigator this weekend and can check and see if they have an inflatable one.  We won't get back until the 22nd as we are flying to Punta Cana Monday after the cruise, but I can let you know then if I am able to find one.  What is your price limit???

51 minutes ago, bandjwayne said:

Hey I think I have what you're looking for!  

YES!!! OMG! This is it! You're a Christmas Miracle! THANK YOU! I won't use any more exclamation points for fear of seeming crazy, but, yes this is totally it. #NailedIt. I'll email you in a few. Thank you everyone who commented on this and offered to help make my son's Christmas wish come true, you're all wonderful elves. I'll post a picture at Christmas of him with his new toy. We're going on our next cruise in March and I know he'll be thrilled to take this, as well as take it to the bath tub, pool, sister's dance class, road trips, grocery store, etc. Thank you to everyone. Laura 

• Like 9

Just now, TwinMomNeedsACruise said:

YES!!! OMG! This is it! You're a Christmas Miracle! THANK YOU! I won't use any more exclamation points for fear of seeming crazy, but, yes this is totally it. #NailedIt. I'll email you in a few. Thank you everyone who commented on this and offered to help make my son's Christmas wish come true, you're all wonderful elves. I'll post a picture at Christmas of him with his new toy. We're going on our next cruise in March and I know he'll be thrilled to take this, as well as take it to the bath tub, pool, sister's dance class, road trips, grocery store, etc. Thank you to everyone. Laura 

Yeah, glad to help!!!  Can't wait to see his happy face:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

THIS is why I hang around Cruise Critic.

Yeah, we've got some bad apples here and there (thank the heavens above for that "ignore user" function!), but by and large this is a group of wonderful people who love cruising!  

Ditto.

• Like 3

I'll join the chorus of:

* it's really nice when folks help each other out.  good job everyone!

* if that doesn't work out let me know.  I'm on the Explorer next Tuesday, get off Sunday and if they have one could get it mailed to you promptly.  just lemme know if you need to go with Plan B (or maybe by now I'm plan M or R!).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Can you imagine that kid's face if he gets TWO for Christmas?

Sorry I couldn't get this to you last year -- here is an extra, hope that makes up for your disappointment last year!

Love,
Santa

I'm sure his twin sister would be more than happy to play with a second one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...