Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

2 hours ago, PortFees45 said:

The same pillow this sea witch is rubbing her bunyons on could well be the one you see other people pressing their face into and drooling on. So freaking gross. 

Exactly! I am both laughing out loud and feeling ill...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, smplybcause said:

My last two studios on the Bliss and Breakaway didn't have the dish. Just the circle. No idea why.

My Bliss studio had the dish holder but no dish. I had no clue what the hell it was until someone in the Lounge complained about the lack of drainage in their shower's soap dish. I had been using it to hold my mesh loofah, for which it was perfect.

• Like 1

Just now, sid_9169 said:

The pit master platter, featuring brisket, ribs, chicken, and sausage...

IMG_20191207_180757.thumb.jpg.1bcdd3c2a38a349ffc0011bf97f9c2d8.jpg

IMG_20191207_180800.thumb.jpg.3a94d74c1e16cf940dbbcf51c0632c06.jpg

Everything here is awesome... The brisket is perfectly cooked, with a nice smoke ring. Great smokey flavor on all the meats...

Ahhhh!  I am not a foodie and can survive on cruise without Specialty Dining.  I get one perk as Solo and opt for the Adult Beverage Plan every time.  LOL!  However, "Q" would be the ONLY Restaurant I would be interested in with all the Specialty Restaurants across NCL (food is subjective, I know).  Who doesn't love a BBQ!?   I think I need to fire up the grill right about now.  LOL!🥩

• Like 3

2 hours ago, meatball_nyc said:

Ok. I just googled cheeseburger shots....Definitely not for me.

I just googled it and will happily take your cheeseburger shots if you don't want them. Vitamin C + electrolytes + tequila = breakfast of champions.

• Like 1

@coastcat....I will happily hand my cheeseburger shots to you 😎

I’m more of a lemon drop vodka shot kinda girl. 

Sid, awesome dinner p0rn. Moët and Q bbq ain’t too shabby for your last night. 

Cheers 

Edited by meatball_nyc
  • Like 3

Sid, as others have said over and over, I have really enjoyed following along with your review. So appreciate you taking everyone along, it's obviously a lot of time and effort you could have spent on your own without us!!!

This has definitely added a huge amount of information for our February cruise and for that I thank you Sir!! Hopefully someday our paths will cross and we can share a cocktail or two, or a shot or two (maybe 3)! Thanks again and safe travels home.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Greenpea2 said:
4 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Nap time in the OL...

IMG_20191207_142713.thumb.jpg.4dca829c8eb4b202ff2e5460ac8bfe31.jpg

Ok this one has me extra grossed out. Look at that! Foot and leg on a pillow, foot on the side of the couch. I am never sitting on any of the furniture on the OL. Feet have been, could be, will eventually be on every damn part of them.Disgusting.

OK, so feet are just gross in general BUT what’s the difference between sitting somewhere that people have put their feet on or somewhere that people have put their a$$ on (any public place you can think of including restaurants, airports, waiting rooms, etc)? Hopefully those couches are not fabric. And the pillows should just not even be a thing.

Edited by blarko
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, blarko said:

OK, so feet are just gross in general BUT what’s the difference between sitting somewhere that people have put their feet on or somewhere that people have put their a$$ on? 

LOL!  If you notice, this is a COUCH.  It is designed for multiple people to SIT on.  It is not a "chaise" (although the chaise clientele are disgusting as well). It is not a bed.

Sleeping on a "couch" that doesn't belong to you, is truly gross and self-absorbed.

If I ever sail on one of these ships, I would have no problem getting their attention and saying "Excuse me please, I would like to sit here".  Now that, would be a documentary in itself,  LOL!

Good grief...

JMO🙂

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, blarko said:

OK, so feet are just gross in general BUT what’s the difference between sitting somewhere that people have put their feet on or somewhere that people have put their a$$ on (any public place you can think of including restaurants, airports, waiting rooms, etc)? Hopefully those couches are not fabric. And the pillows should just not even be a thing.

Bare feet are bare. People's butts have 2 layers between butt and cushion. Big difference!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1